Pool builder wanted in Calpe area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone in the Calpe area to build a pool for us?

Any advice or recommendations gratefully received as I am very niave in this area!

Thank you

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 11:23 AM by tonypullicino Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi TP1

Have you had any luck with finding a pool Builder?...I too live in Calpe and will be looking for reliable Builder in near future.

Ta Tony

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 11:33 AM by TP1 Star rating in Milton Keynes and Ca.... 161 posts Send private message

Hi Tony,

Re Pool Builder.  No not yet ... but I have still not completed on Villa ... the vendor is waiting for some form or another from Madrid????

If you get anywhere then please let me know ... i thought I would be inundated with offers what with the credit crunch but sadly no!

Ps.  Me being a newbie to Calpe what do you think of it?  Have you been there long?  Am I buying in the right place? (I am buying up at Olta, overlooking Calpe). Thanks for any info.

regards TP1

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 11:50 AM by tonypullicino Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi TP1

Bought a Villa a couple of  Year's ago and absolutely love Calpe a good mixture of all really the beaches are great restaurants not bad,,,,,,everyone has different tastes of course,!.........easy travel links,,,Road ,,Rail and easy access Airport routes,,,,,,,,,

Had a few learning curves when we moved over,,,,IE: dont trust anybody or at least keep at arms length and never hand over money in advance unless you know were they Live and have everything in writing.............there are a lot of fly by nights.

I have great neighbours who have been there 18+ Years,,,,,,,,,who have a great circle of Friends and can recommend decent people.........

Apart from that I LOVE Calpe and as soon as the Grandchildren are a bit older we will be over for good....

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to email me,,,I just wish we had honest advice when we started...

Anyway back to the grind and sunny London

ta Tony

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying a car - 1 posts
Questions for the wise.... - 2 posts
Economy Boost in Spain - 0 posts
TORRESAT................scrambled.... - 3 posts
Woolworths - 7 posts
asdAAAGH !!! - 7 posts
Calpe at Christmas - 1 posts
Xmas Day Lunch Los Alcazares - 10 posts
Small sailing dinghy for sale. Flying Bee. - 3 posts
Work vehicle required. - 1 posts
Anyone know of a Gestor in the Andalucia region? - 6 posts
vets - 5 posts
Free advertsing sites & receiving rental income - 13 posts
Hotel in Duquesa? - 3 posts
Looking for People Looking for Jobs - 4 posts
Long term care hire - 1 posts
mar y casa ? - 5 posts
Made to pay €10235.65 - 2 posts
Legalities - Here you can post all your questions - 6 posts
Legalities - Here you can post all your questions - 10 posts
Girona Grapevine - 0 posts
BravaChat Pocast 05 - 0 posts
markandjane - 5 posts
fishing on the costa blanca - 0 posts
Help please, Witness to a Crime with Force - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x