Key Lounges

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jul 2009 3:08 PM by roddy1 Star rating in Leeds/ Balsicas. 250 posts Send private message

roddy1´s avatar

Denalf

I think it is a credit when you attack these thieves, Name & Shame them, and then if they do decide setup under different names go through the process again.

Then perhaps they might get the message.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 11:20 PM by norkdefender Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

The post made by Whoareyou is quite laughable.

Denalf is not misinformed and is not meddling, nor is he posting packs of lies. He is trying to get his money back, after being ripped off by the crowd who were behind Furniture Direct Worldwide, Day Cooper Adams, Ready Rental Properties, Key Lounges and Resale Strategy, amongst many others. It's quite significant that Lets in the Sun show a registered address in Portrush, which is where OM, the director of the above companies, comes from.

All of these companies were funded by and run by the same group of people, all of whom have been mentioned by name on this site. A bunch of low lifes whose only "talents" are to be able to think of new scams while staying one step ahead of the authorities and the poor souls they have ripped off.

As posted by nigellondon, this is the regularly used postal address for RRP:

El Potro restaurant's address is:

• Dirección: C/ Principal 384 A, Mijas 29649, España
  • Teléfono :  +34 952470284

This happens to be the business run by ** EDITED - Names **. The address in Mijas Golf will be the office set up to sell furniture from after the demise of Furniture Direct Worldwide. No coincidence that one of the directors behind RRP/RS/Key Lounges and FDW lives in Mijas Golf and has another property for rent up there.

If you want my advice, file denuncias against (and I know these names will be removed soon) ** EDITED - Names **, as these are the indivduals behind all of the above companies and have been lining their pockets at your expense.

Anyone wanting further information, feel free to PM me.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2009 3:25 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I cannot believe that e-mail that I have received via another forum, from somebody that has been previously named on here as running Key Lounges,  complaining that her company Lets In The Sun absolutely nothing to do with Key Lounges Limited  or Ready Rental Property Limited or SL. I have attached the company information for Lets in the Sun Limited to this email and you will see that the Directors are not the same and the registered address is totally different.

The following comments have also been made, remember this lady was listed as the Managing Director  of Key Lounges whuch can be found with a simple Google search gies on to state The actions over the past couple of months of the owners of Key Lounges and Ready Rental Property have been despicable to say the least.

I would suggest that somebody that is listed as the MD of a company should be required to take some resposnsibility for the business failure

Now everybody is allowed to make a mistake in business but to then make statements like this and then start telecanvassing people who are MRI buyers and that have not provided their contact details to anybody else, with a similar sales pitch, is I would suggest suspect

I leave it up to people to make up their own minds

Like 0      
03 Aug 2009 4:09 PM by GuyT Star rating. 511 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

Like 0      
19 Sep 2009 2:23 PM by jjx Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have been hounded by this company lets in the sun, they are just another bunch of lowlifes trying to con us all out of our hard earned cash DO NOT PAY THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU

I have spoken to a number of people who have paid them and as of yet i do not know of one person who has had any rental through them.

jjx

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Leaking pitched roofs - 3 posts
Costaconsoles. Mazarron - 2 posts
Santander Bank - 1 posts
Swap 2 bedroom townhouse Murcia - 0 posts
Monday morning giggle - 3 posts
Esoteric healing - 0 posts
Living in Real Spain - 9 posts
Painting Holidays - 6 posts
Driving a Scooter in Spain - 7 posts
No Water - 4 posts
im in hospital - 6 posts
impoting terrace furniture - 0 posts
deeds - 3 posts
deeds - 0 posts
Huma: Interest and Compensation or just your money back! - 1 posts
Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Free guides to buying a property, healthcare/pensions and taxation issues in Spain - 0 posts
swap 2bed penthouse in costa del sol for uk property - 1 posts
Power of Thought - 38 posts
Ghost towns in spain - 1 posts
Finally I have handed my notice in - 15 posts
Mortgages - help! - 1 posts
HealthCare Dillema - 5 posts
Part exchange deals - 5 posts
The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x