DREAM HOME INTERIORS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by fruityloop Star rating in London, UK. 10 posts Send private message

fruityloop´s avatar
Anybody had any dealings with this company please??

Like 0      
14 Oct 2008 6:27 PM by englisher Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

We were in Costa de sol checking out furniture and our aprtment to be at Pinares de Mijas last week
We made contact with DHI last year and were going to revisit them however ther tel no don't work and ADH who introduced them think they have been closed due to the downturn int he market.
We are going to complete and then go shopping locally so little or no delay in collecting goods

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 11:23 AM by kal5151 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

dream home interiors is actually owned by Andalucian Dream homes .....

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 12:35 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Well it just proves the state of the market and the efficiency of Andalucian Dream Homes when they only 'think' a company owned by them is no longer trading. Or are they trying to distance themselves from any future problems/bad publicity?

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 3:30 PM by fruityloop Star rating in London, UK. 10 posts Send private message

fruityloop´s avatar

This bunch of cowboys are back in business................

They emailed me to say how valued my custom was (erm....I think you'll find it still is as they haven't finished my apartment yet!)

I wrote to say what was outstanding and haven't heard a word since!

Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!

Like 0      
14 Jan 2009 12:56 PM by monica84 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Andalucian Dream Homes does not own Dream Home Interiors... they are 2 separate run companies from the same owners.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 3:18 AM by nigel Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Does anyone have a copy of the dream home interiors contract that they could email to us?

We purchased a furniture pack from Dream  home interiors (part of the Andalucian Dream Homes group) about 20 months ago and the goods that they sent us were not what we ordered, plus we are still waiting for a large number of items that have never been delivered. The items that were delivered were of very poor quality and definitely not what were were shown in the show room.

has anyone been able to sort out their problems, and if so who is the best contract at Andalucian Dream Homes to sort it out?

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 8:51 AM by englisher Star rating. 22 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel

Sorry we don't have copy. Sounds like you are suffering similar problems with many other package/furnisher suppliers.

As far as we were aware and from other forum members Dream Interiors were a linked company to ADH although last october we heard the Interiors company had been closed down.

As we are are still awaiting completion at Pinares de Mijas we did not further our contact with them.

Going out this week so if we hear of anything locally will let you know

David

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 8:04 PM by nigel Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

David

Dream Home Interiors has been closed down but it was a decision of the company (i.e. it was not bankrupt). The company is part of Andalucian Dream Homes and also Dream Home Worls wide, plus a few others. We are considering our options as we still have not received what we purchased.

I would definitely ship your own furniture across instead of buying out in Spain as it ensures you get what you want, at the right price and quality.

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

why can't i receive private messages? - 2 posts
Setting up an Ultrasound Business in Spain - 1 posts
Tiger Mosquito arrives in the Costa Brava - 10 posts
Archery equipment - 0 posts
INTERNET CONNECTION - 4 posts
What a good decision!! - 43 posts
When did Ryan stop their Priority Boarding with online checkin - 7 posts
Directions from Jerez airport to Manilva-hopefully avoiding the coast road!!!! - 14 posts
30k members, we're almost there! - 6 posts
Looking to move to Spain - help !! - 10 posts
Education In Javea - 1 posts
CALANOVA GOLF - 13 posts
Work for Eye on Spain - Office admin needed - 0 posts
Property required inland areas i.e Cartama, Coin, Alhaurin etc - 0 posts
Telimico GONE AGAIN............ - 96 posts
one way van rental - 0 posts
SPANISH GYPSIES TAKEN OVER APPARTMENT - 2 posts
Lookin to move to Spain ? help - 8 posts
Congratulations! - 0 posts
Restaurant reviews benidorm - 0 posts
Internet-Pay as you go,or Monthly Contract ? - 2 posts
Using the spanish health service if under 65 and early retired. - 6 posts
Los Lagos court case won against developer! - 5 posts
Costa Brava - 0 posts
Help Snake - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x