When did Ryan stop their Priority Boarding with online checkin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by dealse Star rating in Welwyn Hertfordshire.... 64 posts Send private message

dealse´s avatar
I have just printed my boarding pass for Friday and find we dont get priority boarding with online checkin anymore. In the summer we paid for priority so have not traveled since aug. When did this happen?

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 6:18 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Didn't realise they had, but on looking through the website, it seems they are limiting priority to 90 passengers, so online check in has lost it's priviledge.

Passengers may purchase priority boarding online or alternatively at the airport or through a Ryanair call centre (subject to opening hours) (up to a limit of 90 passengers per flight) - Click here for fee details.

Passengers who purchase this service in conjunction with online check-in can print off their priority boarding pass online when they check-in for their flight(s) online. Passengers who are checking in at the airport will receive their priority boarding pass at the check-in desk. All priority boarding passes must be presented at the departure gate.

To receive priority boarding, passengers need to be at the departure gate at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.

Mark

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 9/9/2008.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 6:19 PM by dealse Star rating in Welwyn Hertfordshire.... 64 posts Send private message

dealse´s avatar
what difference did and Electron card make?

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 6:24 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
None, that's why I editied the post

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 6:37 PM by dealse Star rating in Welwyn Hertfordshire.... 64 posts Send private message

dealse´s avatar
thought i was missing a trick...   no worries...

sad really that Ryan again take away a tiny benefit....  oh well, i am out again friday and looking forward to it....

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 7:42 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
It may possibly be that during the summer they have more people going so give the benefit to those who check in online but during the low season less people flyig so loss in revenue

Like 0      
10 Sep 2008 8:00 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

dealse - what difference did and Electron card make?

Marksfish - None, that's why I editied the post

Confused now Mark, I thought you saved the card booking fee of £8 per person (£4 each way)  by using Electron cards.  I know you booked in Euros but are you saying that you still had to pay this surcharge at the end of the booking.

Like 0      
10 Sep 2008 8:07 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
We are talking about priority boarding with online check in. It used to be free, but Ryanair now they are charging for it and a limit of priorities has now been introduced.

With regard to boking the ticket, no I paid no fees.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Directions from Jerez airport to Manilva-hopefully avoiding the coast road!!!! - 14 posts
30k members, we're almost there! - 6 posts
Looking to move to Spain - help !! - 10 posts
Education In Javea - 1 posts
CALANOVA GOLF - 13 posts
Work for Eye on Spain - Office admin needed - 0 posts
Property required inland areas i.e Cartama, Coin, Alhaurin etc - 0 posts
Telimico GONE AGAIN............ - 96 posts
one way van rental - 0 posts
SPANISH GYPSIES TAKEN OVER APPARTMENT - 2 posts
Lookin to move to Spain ? help - 8 posts
Congratulations! - 0 posts
Restaurant reviews benidorm - 0 posts
Internet-Pay as you go,or Monthly Contract ? - 2 posts
Using the spanish health service if under 65 and early retired. - 6 posts
Los Lagos court case won against developer! - 5 posts
Costa Brava - 0 posts
Help Snake - 3 posts
50cc motorbike for sale - 0 posts
2 seater sofa for sale - 1 posts
Can a mod please explain - 4 posts
flying pets with iberia - 5 posts
chrissy - 0 posts
Costs involved in Selling - 5 posts
New El Pirata in Albatera - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x