Could you support the "Red Arrows"?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Feb 2007 10:05 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Fibby

It's the uniform isn't it !!!!!!!!!

;-)

Darren

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 11:47 AM by Jenechka Star rating in London. 9 posts Send private message

So, the magnificent flying sequences i have seen over Valle del Sol are being carried out by the Spanish Blue Arrows.  That is all I want to know so I can inform  my family correctly.

We were very privileged at Christmas to see them flying on solo training exercises and group formation.  It is wonderful to watch.  Yes please can we see the video Juan!!!!

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 11:49 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Yes it is Darren,

I must iron it actually, the red cross on my apron looks a bit skew wiff

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 1:10 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 1:20 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Is that the sound of a penny dropping *chink*

Glad you're here to help me Janice !

D

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 1:51 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 2:25 PM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

Janice

We'd all miss you, there is room for everyone on here and it takes all sorts to make a Forum work, some serious, some jovial and some that have a foot in both camps !!!!

If I were you I wouldn't take it personally if anyone has a go at you and react to the comments, a lot of it is done out of frustration and we all need to give a little ground sometimes and if we react it likely to just flare the situation. So as Justin commented, if there is a serious thread, we try all we can to keep it on track, and I agree sometimes that is very hard to do (I'm as guilty), and we keep the fun to General Chit Chat or threads that are started intent on being jovial and interactive.

Keep up the general chit-chat, forum wouldn't be the same without it, we just have to be smarter where we put the responses

Darren

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 4:10 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 5:49 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Guys,

I was surfing the net trying to find a video of this really "unique" landing technique which is like the "trade mark" of the Patrulla Flecha.... also, the solo makes a full inverted loop that makes your bones chill !!  But not lucky yet, I have one in a Hard Disk at home but it is going to take some time until I find it, but I promisse.

And NO !!, I am not Military or ex military... my love for fast flying birds comes from my childhood and actually, that is what I wanted to have as a career.... but, by the time I was in "age"..... ( applied for the academy) I learnt that the Argentine Military had done during the so called "dirty war" and really did not want to have nothing to do with them....  Thanks God, most of all those "old bstrds" are now death or wearing nappies and not recognizing their sons out of Alzheimer.

So I am a "virtual combat pilot" I use highly sophisticated air combat simmulators to pretend that I am a "combat pilot" a few times a week... this Simms allow you to form Sqadrons on a virtual reality world and  we try to act as mas close to reality as posible.... so... perhaps it may sound like I am a pilot, but I am not.... just a "bottom feeding REA sales person"

Cheers,

Juan.

The

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/22/2007.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 6:22 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Juan,

thanks for looking for the video, but just looking at the pic here makes my tummy turn over!

When you do find it, you will have to give a warning about viewing it! But great if you do find it, very interested to see it.

Your hobby sounds really interesting, not sure if I could do the simulator though, it must be just like the real thing, very scary!!

Lucky you didn't get to be a pilot eh, else we may not have had the fortune of you on this forum.

Quick note to Darren & JeanSis,

The penny didn't need to drop, I knew what Darren was on about, obviously my joke fell flat, oh well, press on, now where did  I leave that joke book................?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
22 Feb 2007 6:23 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 6:47 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Such videos JeanSis..... those "Red Chaps" can really fly, can they? 

Please keep on colecting petitions to the DoD !!!

How was it that Churchill said, something like " never so many owed so much to so few" ? ( excuse my poor quoting but I am translating from Spanish ( not that W.Churchill was speaking Spanish  )

Like 0      
23 Feb 2007 6:57 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Juan, no need to dust of your video then, JeanSis has given us lots to see, great!

I love it, but my tummy doesn't!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 2:50 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Never was so much, owed by so many, to so few - greatest man who ever lived! Closely followed by "kiss me hardy"

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 11:29 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Smiley,

My Dad would have been proud of you!

Regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 4:40 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:16 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Damn Janice

You beat me to it!

Had I not been in the kitchen stuffing my face with a sald sandwich and a cup of coffee, I would have posted that for Juan!

Right, the race is on now, I am going to find something really exclusive to post somewhere, anywhere, who cares where!!!

Regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:20 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I wonder if this is at the expense of propper armour for vehicles in Afganistan or Iraq!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:22 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Problem is Gillespie, when they have the equipment, they keep having it kidnapped and have to plead to get them back.

How much was the "Daisy" boat and it's contents worth that they have now "lost"?

Now they have to grovel to get all the stuff back!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 5:27 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Fibby you over-looked the obvous solution. The MOD could sell the story of "how we lost our boat" to The Sun and get paid enough to buy a new one!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

VPO Can anyone Advise - 19 posts
Driving routes through France and Spain - 36 posts
We want your happy stories ONLY - 359 posts
Benahavis - 3rd attempt - 3 posts
wasting time - 1 posts
message boards - 11 posts
iznalloz - 16 posts
Deeds who do we put on them? - 14 posts
What's REALLY happening with the Spanish property market? - 4 posts
Is it just me ! - 8 posts
WINTER SNOWSPORTS IN ALMERIA - 2 posts
problems with neighbours - 6 posts
Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers - 25 posts
New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 45

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x