Withdrawal Symptoms - Calling all sufferers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

JeanSis, where are you?

Come on girl, talk to us, this forum is dying without you.....

And where is Smiley?

Have you gone AWOL with Jeansis?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 10:24 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar
Perhaps they are having a surreptitious meeting Fibby - I havent seen him all night!

Like 0      
09 Feb 2007 11:37 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
OMG, this could be the beginning of the end Rose, what shall yea do?

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 12:01 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Seriously though, I am not feeling happy about this.

Jeansis is ALWAYS on here, she e-mails me, PM's me and is so supportive, so I am concerned.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 12:58 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Found our dearly beloved,

Looked in Puerto Cabo Pino, on the nudey beach but not there..............finally found her,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Under the board walk of Puerto Banus, with some hunky sailor!

Hope U2 are ok now you have drawn breath!

She's a girl that Jeansis!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 1:07 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2007 1:16 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 11:30 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Jean,

You have obviously "attacked" by a strange species that populates the internet forums..... that "species" is called "TROLL" like the fantastic creature that make s lot of the Nordic fairy tales....... There is a fantastic article on the NET ( I cant find it in English but I keep on trying) about them, how to deal with them, how to respond to the "attacks"..... they are at the end of the line a bunch of frustrated people that has no life and enjoy bringing problems to perfectly civilized discussions...

I prommise I will try to find you the Article in English.

Juan.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 12:12 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Jean !!

"The object of this page is to bring together a definitive document to cover the utter sadness of the Internet troll. Usually, a troll is nothing more than a passing nuisance, but, as this page will show, they can be a worry (stalkers). However, it is almost invariably an inadequate individual who can be safely ignored.

This page will define the activity, and help with early recognition; once acknowledged, trolls can take up residence, and, like athlete's foot, can be difficult to shift. And when you've finished here, I recommend this fairly comprehensive guide to managing sad thirteen year olds loose on Mom's computer."

http://www.flayme.com/troll

More information:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll 

And a very good article from Thimoty Campbell on the Trolls and how to deal with them...

http://web.archive.org/web/20060428091222/http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Cheers !

Juan.

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/14/2007.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 12:18 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 2:48 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
14 Feb 2007 7:37 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

What is this thread all about!!  I am totally confused

Has Juan been taking drugs or something...or is it me just being totally dumb?

??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 12:08 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Janice,

Just been reading the comments about other forums. If they have upset you they need standing up against a wall and shooting. I have only just joined this forum and you have been absolutely fantastic with your advice and knowledge. If I got the wrong end of the stick and it is a private jokey then do I feel foolish?!!!!!!!!  I just had to send you this to cheer you up. I know it's not in the joke thread (very sorry San Miguel) but have a laugh.

HAVE YOU BEEN HIT BY THE WINE TRUCK? BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES FOR ME!!

WHEN GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOOHOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

3.WE#VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO.

5. WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

6. WE GET EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAYS BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

7. WE#VE FOUND A DEEP SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

9.WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE VODDY!!

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR.

11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID IS DOWNWHEN WE SIT ON IT.

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT IT'S THEIR FAULT WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

HOPE THIS MAKES YOU LAUGH. GONNA TRY AND PUT MY PHOTOS IN A BUCKET TOMORROW.

GINA

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 12:14 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 10:22 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Justin,

No drugs mate !!!  Sane kids say NO!!!

I think that Jeansis has been abused in another Forum, I do not know which one as she is elegant enough not to mention it.....   So I decided to try to give her some confort by pointing her and the forum to a couple of articles that talk about the "animal kingdom" that visits forums..... They explain there about "Trolls", wich is type of "forum species" that takes amusement and perhaps pleasure in slaundering other participànts just for the exhilaration that making feel someone else bad.... among other reasons... may bring to him.

Apparently, Jean Sis took the "attacks" very personal, and then I just wanted to tell her that she should not worry..... a Troll is a Troll...

Cheers,

Juan.

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 10:51 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Ah Juan, it all becomes clear now...I really must pay more attention

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 3:33 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Hi Janice

Havent been reading the forum recently (shame on me) been otherwise engaged! So sorry to read that you have been upset by another forum, i reckon you should dump them and not give them the benefit of your fantastic wit and knowledge, save it all for us, tee hee!!!

mrs hobby

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 3:51 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 4:45 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Youre doing the best thing by ignoring her, people like that are just bullies and not worth the time of day. Im surprised your forum moderator doesnt edit her posts, our moderator keeps an eye on our forum continuously and anything felt even a tad out of line is edited (I know, I made the mistake of having a moan about our administators' incompetence - that bit was edited but the moderator p.m'd me to say that although in agreement with my comments couldnt post it incase the admin saw it!!).

Chin up girlfriend, you're in different league to her and not worth stooping down to her level (havent got the intellegence (?) to post a piccy for you  - although if smileys managed it it cant be that difficult  no offence meant).

mrs h

Like 0      
15 Feb 2007 10:32 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New golf course - 0 posts
Off Plan??? - 29 posts
Intro - 9 posts
las vistas santa maria - 27 posts
Thank u Smiley - 2 posts
COTO REAL DUQUESA - 4 posts
Help - 9 posts
fitness trainer and beauty therapist - 2 posts
Community fees and AEA - 1 posts
residencial olivia hurchillo - 2 posts
Recommendations for transfering money - 20 posts
residential olivia hurchillo - 1 posts
Gordon Bennett sooner we get to Spain, the better. - 0 posts
INTEREALTY back in town - 3 posts
Wanted - Free standing Electric Cooker - 5 posts
Buying off plan through Medsea major problems - 17 posts
Sky Digital box with remote and ITV card - 2 posts
HUSBAND FOR SALE - 5 posts
Hotels in Marbella - 8 posts
Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts
How to give your Spanish Lawyer a kick up the @ - 21 posts
Buying at Alboaire Golf - 0 posts
Diesal Van Wanted - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x