Hotels in Marbella

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by goldeneye Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hey all,

I am looking to book a short break in Marbella for spring time this year, can anyone recommend any good, reasonaby priced hotels near the centre of Marbella?

Many thanks in advance.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2007 4:46 PM by kenhendry Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I have used the Hotel el Faro a number of times in the past while my property was being completed and found it very good. It is clean and the staff friendly. 1 minute walk from the beach/promenade in the centre of Marbella. Doesn't have extensive facilities and this is reflected in the price ( 40 ish euros for a double room per night if I remember correctly) but a good base to see the sites etc. 

Like 0      
07 Feb 2007 9:57 PM by Rose1 Star rating in El Pilar, Estepona. 78 posts Send private message

Rose1´s avatar
Hi Goldeneye I have a mate who runs a business booking clients into hotels and chauffeur service etc for patients coming down here for IVF treatment - another forum member used him to book a hotel for Christmas and got a cracking deal - he is much cheaper than the tour operators and gets some spanking deals - let me know if you want his details - has all of the big 4 and 5 star hotels which are all right on the front on his books plus some others. 

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:02 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Golden Eye,

I am that person who used Smiley's pal for my families stay in Marbella over Christmas!

The deal was fantastic, just couldn't believe the quality of the hotel for the price we paid. His name is Simon from

www.Hoteldiscountsmarbella.com

By the way I'm sick of having to thank Patrick  for all of his very useful advice!!!

Cheers Mike T

Mike T

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:04 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!! Actually thinking of P?¿%$/ng off to another forum where they will appreciate me! Havent got the time to do more than 1

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:22 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

I'm not surprised Pat!!

But seriously You ARE appreciated and deserve much praise for ALL the effort you consistently put into the message boards.......

A BIG THANKYOU from a ME at least!!

Mike T

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:26 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Smiley....WE APPRECIATE YOU....

If that's any consolation!!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:28 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Only joking - much to your disappointment - Justin have you done that thing you were going to do if you get my drift? That'll get em talking - they will think there is a tryst going on with Juan Panzon!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
08 Feb 2007 3:35 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Phew!  Will send it to you tomorrow....

I can hear those chins wagging already!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Site Security - 3 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - - 1 posts
Original Art Work for sale - 2 posts
How to give your Spanish Lawyer a kick up the @ - 21 posts
Buying at Alboaire Golf - 0 posts
Diesal Van Wanted - 0 posts
Long Term Rental - 1 posts
Classic VW Beetle, Bargain! - 0 posts
Cheap hols etc, offers on flights to the Costas - 0 posts
HODS. It's Official! - 2 posts
RECOMMENDED PLACES TO EAT ON THE COSTA BLANCA - 1 posts
Neighbourhood watch in Spain - 1 posts
Good Restaurant Guide - 6 posts
Insurance for heart attack travellers .. help !!! - 2 posts
Ryanair flights booked Tue 06th Feb - Thu 08th Feb - 0 posts
Los Tulipanes - Palomares Village - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 25 posts
A MUST READ!! - 21 posts
Dental Care - 25 posts
A sad state of affairs - 12 posts
Deposit Refund - 1 posts
Lynx Dishwasher - Brand New (unwanted item in builders' furniture pack) - 6 posts
Thank you Jeansis - 3 posts
Doing my sums. - 3 posts
Things to do - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x