Hi, from Andy and Donna...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

...moving to the Elche/Orihuela area at the end of August.  Any help particularly with transferring a business (sole trader) to Spain very gratefully received!

Donna

www.learntodo.co.uk (site for artists of all levels!)

Like 0      
22 Jul 2008 6:34 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Donna

You must be getting very excitied about your move next month!  Hope all goes well.

In terms of your business, let us know what it is and then we could advise you better.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jul 2008 6:46 PM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Hi. Thanks very much for offering to help. My business is online - I write and sell 'how to paint' courses from my website. (Take a look at www.learntodo.co.uk). I also run the odd weekly painting course both in the UK and in Spain.
Andy (Donna's husband).

Donna

Like 0      
24 Jul 2008 9:11 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Andy

Love the website and what you do.  I believe there are people that offer painting courses in Spain so there is definitely a market for it.

You would need to look to set yourself up as an "autonomo" which is the equivalent of a sole trader in Spain.   You can find out some information about it here.

I wish you the best of luck with it.

If you write an article for our newsletter about your move to Spain you can use it to promote your painting business too.  This method works very well.

Justin

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 7/30/2008.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Jul 2008 10:11 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Hi,Justin,

Thank you so much for your encouragement and link.  We wrote a piece for the newsletter about a month ago, but didn't receive a reply or acknowledgement (which normally you're so good at!), so I'm wandering if it actually got to you, or if it was intercepted bu some cyberspace alien...! 

Thank you again,

Donna

Donna

Like 0      
24 Jul 2008 1:02 PM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Hi Justin
Thanks for the info. I've just tried your 'here' link (re autonomo) , but it's not working. Could you resend it please.
Thanks
Andy

Donna

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 6:58 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Sorry, just seen this.  Have corrected the link now.

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Left hand Drive Car Wanted... - 2 posts
EOS Property Selling Page - 3 posts
Petrol station near Alicante airport - 4 posts
AVG E-mail Scanner program - 5 posts
Anyone use Digg or Stumbleupon? - 2 posts
A HAPPY THREAD - NO DOOM, GLOOM OR CREDIT CRUNCH MENTIONED! - 172 posts
Paying a Spanish Fine in England - 2 posts
retiring to jar de cope - 4 posts
Acquiring a mortgage. - 1 posts
Garrucha fun fair - 9 posts
Can I afford to live in Spain - Serious question - 76 posts
EXTREMELY URGENT One month Torrevieja or surrounding €100 a week - 0 posts
EXTREMELY URGENT One month rental required Torrevieja area - €100 per week - 0 posts
Savings on shopping - 14 posts
GoGo's Crazy Bones?? - 1 posts
Totally Torrevieja - 1 posts
Another building giant crisis hits Costa Blanca - 7 posts
All MAR MENOR (Costa Calida) general info. - 0 posts
Bus Service - 11 posts
Moneycorp & QuesadaLife forum, devious lot or WHAT !?! - 11 posts
Sad site in Torrevieja (Costa Blanca) today - 6 posts
Can you eat a hot curry in Spain? - 15 posts
Watch T4 pop concert LIVE in my town of Weston Super Mare right NOW on C4 - 2 posts
HELP....Advice on TDLT - 3 posts
Child Bank Account - How do I open one ? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x