El Raso urbanisation. 5 mins drive from Guardamar, Costa Blanca.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

My husband & I completed April 2005 on a new house on El Raso, by the La Mata salt lake, outside Guardamar, which is a seaside town about 45 mins drive south of Alicante airport. (Costa Blanca ) Murcia airport is the same distance roughly to the south of us. We like to fly to Murcia from Bristol. We are only a five minute drive to the fabulous beach of Guardamar. We have lots now springing up around us. It's a new area where we live so it's taking its time. Shops on the urb are in the process of being built, we have bars, restaurants, an English shop (Thomas Green), an estate agent, soon to be a vets there. CamBank is opening & there's going to be a Laurel & Hardy's restaurant. Guardamar itself is great with bars, restaurants, beach, park, A HALIFAX BANK TOO ! Good Wednesday market. Masses of shops. Torrevieja is about a 15 minute drive. We have Quesada nearby which is quite a community, like a town with everything imagineable there.

By our urb there's the best Sunday market with 36 cafes & 373 stalls .. we pop over for a late breakfast or a lunch or just to meet friends from our urb to chat over a pint sitting in the sunshine .. look at the following link, go to the  Campo de Guardamar market on a Sunday.

http://www.costablanca-pubs.com/info/markets.html#playaflamenca

Janice

Like 0      
12 Feb 2007 6:44 PM by colesfamilywales Star rating in Pontypridd. 75 posts Send private message

Hi Janice

Do you rent out this property ?

Like Maureen, we have bought on La Tercia Real, but it will be another year (at least) before it is ready.

We have already rented at Polaris World Mar Menor and have booked a week in Los Alcazares, but we are looking at other areas just to get to find our way around...

Thanks

Anthony

Like 0      
12 Feb 2007 9:24 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Hi Anthony,

No, we don't rent our home out. It's great just to lock it up & find it just as we left it !

IF you want to rent on El Raso I could let you have some details of homes to rent there as I'm in our urb's website.

Let me know.

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 7/21/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Princess park - 4 posts
Bob, in here a mo. - 1 posts
Ladies Hockey and Childrens Rugby - 1 posts
Grupo Mirador Builders - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY EVERYWHERE - 16 posts
Satellite Navigation - 5 posts
Freeview Digital Tuners - 1 posts
TV shows about the Costas - 145 posts
Property Management - 6 posts
Lloyds TSB UK & Spain - 3 posts
Snagging Time - 15 posts
Sharp fall in house sales to foreign purchasers on the Costa del Sol - 11 posts
CHILD´S BED FOR SALE. - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 6 posts
Warning! Builder in serious trouble in Monte S.Juan - 1 posts
Ford Focus, 5 Dr, 1.6 Petrol, 3600 Euros - 6 posts
List your items for sale for free - 2 posts
I want to sell my car - 6 posts
English lawyer/ solicitor required specilising in "Spanish Law" to try and get our money back! - 26 posts
MEMBERS .. PLEASE LOOK IN HERE & TAKE NOTE. THANK YOU - 47 posts
Any Spanish people in Atlanta? - 5 posts
Guaranteed Rental Income, too good to be true??? - 36 posts
Any views on Parador - 17 posts
Las Tejas, Mogan, Gran Canaria - 8 posts
LFO for Los Lagos rejected August 16th - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x