Princess park

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by calahonda Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We are in the process of buying at princess park Calahonda. and would like to know if anybody has any more pictures of this developement and can share any information about the area

Sally & keith

Like 0      
12 Feb 2007 4:36 PM by gillrd Star rating in Putney. 33 posts Send private message

go to www.calahondapad.com - this is my apartment in PP - Page 2 has a slideshow...email me if you have any questions..

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 2:18 PM by montyavc1 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have been reading the posts by many owners complaining about P60.  I probably have a unique insight in that I own another property where P60 used to be the administrators.

I completed on the property in 2004 and experienced exactly the same rubbish from P60 as we are now experiencing from them.  They always lay the blame somewhere else and get little done.

Fortunately, the community sacked them after 12 months and appointed another company.  The difference was unbelievable, almost immediately the new admisnistrators were on the case and getting thing done.  We still have the same adminstrator now and I have to say the complex is looking lovely and I am very pleased.  The complex was also sold via Allied so there is obviously a relationship there.

Unless we get rid of P60 we will have to put up with a crap service forever.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 3:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Sally & Keith

Why not join your development forum as then you can view any photos that others in there have put on, also chat in your own forum as well as in here.

Just click blue link to join, it's free.

Princess Park Calahonda

Like 0      
04 Aug 2008 7:53 PM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

Princess Park is a fairly well built development, with crappy kitchens, however, very spacious for its prices. Some units have good views, and it is a closed community. You do need a car though, as like all the upper Calahonda developments, you are close to nada. Still its a short drive to the local supermarket, a nice restaurant called Miel y Nata, and further down a large sports club called Club del Sol, and most supermarkets have a home delivery service. Down to the road, the best beaches you find off the Torre Nueva exit, and you are also very close to the link onto the toll road. On the West side of the development you have a valley where no further building is allowed, on the East side you have a hill where building has just started. On the whole, its a good development as far as space is concerned, and has some nice pools.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bob, in here a mo. - 1 posts
Ladies Hockey and Childrens Rugby - 1 posts
Grupo Mirador Builders - 1 posts
THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY EVERYWHERE - 16 posts
Satellite Navigation - 5 posts
Freeview Digital Tuners - 1 posts
TV shows about the Costas - 145 posts
Property Management - 6 posts
Lloyds TSB UK & Spain - 3 posts
Snagging Time - 15 posts
Sharp fall in house sales to foreign purchasers on the Costa del Sol - 11 posts
CHILD´S BED FOR SALE. - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 6 posts
Warning! Builder in serious trouble in Monte S.Juan - 1 posts
Ford Focus, 5 Dr, 1.6 Petrol, 3600 Euros - 6 posts
List your items for sale for free - 2 posts
I want to sell my car - 6 posts
English lawyer/ solicitor required specilising in "Spanish Law" to try and get our money back! - 26 posts
MEMBERS .. PLEASE LOOK IN HERE & TAKE NOTE. THANK YOU - 47 posts
Any Spanish people in Atlanta? - 5 posts
Guaranteed Rental Income, too good to be true??? - 36 posts
Any views on Parador - 17 posts
Las Tejas, Mogan, Gran Canaria - 8 posts
LFO for Los Lagos rejected August 16th - 3 posts
Breach of Contract - 71 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x