Facebook

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jul 2008 4:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hey Mark
I remember frogger.
I've joined face book, seems half the world is on that .
been speaking to friends haven't heard from for years. It's really good.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 4:24 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
The problem is that there are also people on there that you would rather forget too

Let the Frogger challenge begin

Mark

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 4:27 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
True .

I have been racking my brains for the name of the console that we played it on. It was the one out before the playstations. What was it?????
There was another one that was even better than frogger, called Quack Shot. Amazing!!!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 4:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Think we've still got that up in our attic. 

I'm on Facebook, amazing thing too.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 4:50 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Didn't have a console, had to console myself (get it ) at the arcade for 10p per game. Was it the Amiga, the Commodore or the Atari?

Mark

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 9:58 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Mark
Had to consult number 1 son.
It was the commodore 64. I've been on frogger tonight after googling it and it is driving me crazy, I can't get past those godamn logs.  .  I think they have made it harder now, that's my story and I'm sticking to it !!

Aha it was Sega after that for sonic and quack shot. Someone must have played quack shot surely????    Don't be fooled because it's Disney, you think frogger was hard, this would have really driven you craaaaaazy!!

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 10:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Just trying something I found. 

If it doesn't work it said there's help here  http://www.neave.com/games/help/ 

(Cos it ain't working, is it ? )

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/14/2008.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 10:14 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Works for me

Mark

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 10:21 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I remember buying my daughter a sinclair computer, than the commodore amiga and I worked for a company that sold upgrades to imeg.  Those were the days.    Pat

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 10:28 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hello Pat, how's you pair ? You been reading More's blog ?

Mark, I guess you'll be in your element with Frogger on here.

I wasn't pressing correct keys

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/14/2008.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 10:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Try another.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 2:12 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
No- one wants to answer on the EOS wall . I would like to know why I can't upload photos to the EOS Facebook group? Logged in, have the application, no link .

Mark

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 4:46 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
What's the EOS wall Mark?

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 4:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18275481524 

Mark, you were asking about photos on facebook. See on your profile page to the far left it says "applications" & under that it says "photos". Click "photos" & on far right it says "+Create a photo album".

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/19/2008.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 4:53 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Ok I did the link but how do I get into EOS from my face book please.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 4:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Gina, go to your Facebook profile page & type "Eye on Spain" into the search on far left, click the little eye glass marked edit. That will take you to the page where you scroll down to the 4th one, one with the massive ? as its avatar & on the far right of it it has "join group".

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 5:04 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi More

Hmmmm. If I go the either my profile or our apartment's group, under the photos heading is a link to Add Photos. If you click on that link it allows you to create an album and upload photos for that group only. This option is not available on the EOS facebook site, there is only the Photos heading. By going to the left of my profile and creating an album there, isn't that just opening it for general viewing? How is it applied to the EOS group?

Confucious he say

Candy. Clicking the link should take you straight to the EOS members facebook page.

Mark

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 5:06 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Found it!! For some reason the layout has now changed and the link has appeared!!

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 5:34 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Thanks Both,
will have a look. Very confusing this face book but think I'm getting the hang of it now.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 5:38 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
I only really use it for the retro games . Some of the rubbish you get from "friends" is amazing and some is just out and out cr*p. Whiles away a few minutes here and there though .

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

taxes - 2 posts
hi - 4 posts
First Stay In Our Apartment - 6 posts
disabled needs - 6 posts
Late Completion - 3 posts
OUR FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEOS - 130 posts
how long? - 6 posts
Baby equipment hire - Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Motocross - 12 posts
KIA SORRENTO - 0 posts
Bichon frise pups for sale - 0 posts
Help Need Information - 5 posts
SERVIRED WEBSITE IN ENGLISH. FIND YOUR NEAREST ATM IN SPAIN. - 1 posts
Veranda Al-Andalus - Keymare - 27 posts
Defra Website must read when contemplating bring pets to Spain - 1 posts
healthcare in Spain, HELP - 18 posts
Apartment wanted for rent 24th July to 14th August - HELP!!!!!! - 2 posts
Embargos on Motor Vehicles - 5 posts
IKEA furniture pricing in Spain/UK - 23 posts
Spain for Eurovision - 37 posts
LYNX JET, THE FUTURE FOR MALE TRAVEL - 2 posts
House and Pet Sitting - 0 posts
A&J Global Group S.L - 1 posts
Builders/ Developers ? - 0 posts
Spanish countryside experience - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 43

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x