Help with moving to Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by carol maroney Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Hi

My husband + I are selling up +moving to Spain later this year,we've been contacted by a company called Search + Survey

they sound great + it seems you can save money by using them,and they do lots of checking on your behalf . But does any

know any-thing about them good or bad I'd love to hear

Thanks Carol M

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 2:21 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Carol,

Yes i know search and survey,if its the same one.

We call them lazy estate agents..........

Basically they call and email us (an agent) and ask us if we can find property for their clients,naive agents will run around looking for property and then send the details,commision is added and then "as if by magic" they have done a marvelous job for you.......

only my opinion..............

Like 0      
25 May 2008 5:45 PM by shar Star rating in Campo in Albatera, C.... 36 posts Send private message

shar´s avatar
Yes this is how it works and the people you are dealing with dont know the properties so if they havnt seen them how can they know they may suit you??

Like 0      
25 May 2008 5:45 PM by shar Star rating in Campo in Albatera, C.... 36 posts Send private message

shar´s avatar
Yes this is how it works and the people you are dealing with dont know the properties so if they havnt seen them how can they know they may suit you??

Like 0      
27 May 2008 10:49 AM by carol maroney Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Thanks Shar

I thought it would be too good to be true! So we'll just go on looking thru the web sites + coming out to look around untill 

our house sells, if you've got any good tips on estate agents or web site all info gratefully received

Carol

Like 0      
27 May 2008 5:15 PM by shar Star rating in Campo in Albatera, C.... 36 posts Send private message

shar´s avatar
Hi Carol

Yes thats the best thing to do choose an area or areas to look around and concentrate on that first once you have found somewhere you like then look for a house...
You can change a lot about most houses but you cannot change its location and the facilities around it.

Good luck
Sharon

Like 0      
28 May 2008 7:46 AM by carol maroney Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Hi Sharon

I've found your web site it's full of usefull info, it's good to find one from some one that's actually done it,

Have filled in the forms on it + I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you 

Speak soon Carol

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Translation Service - 2 posts
free advertising - 5 posts
Can you trade in English Cars in Spain for new i.e Part Ex? - 10 posts
Submarines off Torre Del Mar?? - 0 posts
When is a Bank Guarantee not a Bank Guarantee? - 4 posts
Builders Liability to Pay Fees for Unsold Houses - 6 posts
Perils of selling in the UK ! - 15 posts
Bank Guarantee Process for Claiming - 46 posts
Can anyone recommend a Property Management Co - Los Flamingos, Estapona - 1 posts
Help...! Drains...! - 4 posts
seeking advice on condado de alhama - 10 posts
Certificate of habitation - 32 posts
Journalism student looking for people who have had trouble buying property in Spain - 2 posts
THANK YOU JUSTIN!! - 15 posts
Pot belly pig - 0 posts
Do you have a property problem legally related - 0 posts
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE... - 34 posts
la condessa de mijas - 8 posts
Drinkable water and Air Con - 4 posts
Connection charges - 6 posts
What a lovely development! - 0 posts
New commer to this site and trying to get rid of some houses in Calasparra Murcia. - 0 posts
Problems with completion - 18 posts
Cap Salou - 1 posts
Make huge savings buying property in Spain - 34 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x