Translation Service

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi

Can anyone help? I am pretty sure I saw something on EOS about somebody willing to go with people who needed a translator.

a) I can't find the thread, so could do with some help

b) Does anyone know if the person offering their services charges?

The reason I ask is that a friend's elderly mother lives in Guardamar and although she's lived there for sometime, her Spanish isn't good. Her daughter goes over from the UK to take her to hospital/doctor's appointments but often finds that there's a language problem. The elderly lady doesn't want to come back to the UK so there's a real problem.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, I know my friend would be very grateful.

Thanks

Irene

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 6:23 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Hi Irene

The thread you are looking for is on the third page of GENERAL CHIT CHAT and the member offering help was Esteruca - hope this is of help to you

Like 0      
27 Jan 2010 6:54 PM by Valentinaradu Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Hi,

Just in case anyone else wants or needs a translator/ interpreter I am happy to help. I am a certified  translator and live on the Costa del Sol.

My number is 0034(689948672)

Cheers

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

free advertising - 5 posts
Can you trade in English Cars in Spain for new i.e Part Ex? - 10 posts
Submarines off Torre Del Mar?? - 0 posts
When is a Bank Guarantee not a Bank Guarantee? - 4 posts
Builders Liability to Pay Fees for Unsold Houses - 6 posts
Perils of selling in the UK ! - 15 posts
Bank Guarantee Process for Claiming - 46 posts
Can anyone recommend a Property Management Co - Los Flamingos, Estapona - 1 posts
Help...! Drains...! - 4 posts
seeking advice on condado de alhama - 10 posts
Certificate of habitation - 32 posts
Journalism student looking for people who have had trouble buying property in Spain - 2 posts
THANK YOU JUSTIN!! - 15 posts
Pot belly pig - 0 posts
Do you have a property problem legally related - 0 posts
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE... - 34 posts
la condessa de mijas - 8 posts
Drinkable water and Air Con - 4 posts
Connection charges - 6 posts
What a lovely development! - 0 posts
New commer to this site and trying to get rid of some houses in Calasparra Murcia. - 0 posts
Problems with completion - 18 posts
Cap Salou - 1 posts
Make huge savings buying property in Spain - 34 posts
Jet2 - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x