Reaching the 25 thousands!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

W e do need to get together soon for a big party to celebrate that EOS is reaching the 25 thousands!!!

I propose Grazalema... but might not be convinient for many of you..... make a proposition!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
27 Mar 2008 4:06 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Where's Grazalema?

Irene

Like 0      
27 Mar 2008 4:56 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Grazalema is north east of Ronda and possibly midway between Marias' home and the C del S. I  imagine it is also only accessible  by travelling on very scary mountain roads!!

Ronda is in a beautiful location and the town is well worth visiting, but to someone like myself who has a problem with heights the  journey is a terrifying ordeal.  Although, on our descent towards the coast on our return journey, the sight of two huge birds of prey circling below us on one side of the road was a memorable experience. We at first thought they were hang-gliders!

Anyhow back to the thread. EOS does seem to be racking up new members at a pace of knots lately and another 70 members will indeed make a total of 25,000. Well done Justin, and  wherever you decide to celebrate I hope you have a good 'un.

p.s Justin , do you see what I mean about me not being able to access the 'font size' button? I hope you can read this!

This message was last edited by sandra on 3/27/2008.

Like 0      
27 Mar 2008 6:18 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Thanks Sandra for that information. I'll bear it in mind and when we are resident (hopefully middle of this year) we'll put it on our places to explore!

Eye On Spain: definitely by far and away the very best Spanish forum I've come across. There are lots of interesting posts every single day!

Well done Justin and EoS members! Keep up the good work.

Irene

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 9:01 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Thanks everyone.  I am putting together a meet-up calendar for the site so maybe we can kick it off with an EOS party, maybe for our forth birthday in July!

Four years...wow, they've gone quick!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 9:34 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Great idea Justin.... 4th anniversary and good party!!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

recommendation for breakfast - 2 posts
Letting Agents. - 1 posts
Van Hire company - 0 posts
moving and working in spain - 2 posts
Winter in spain - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
Property network Benalmedina Spain - 0 posts
investment - 8 posts
Teguise Greens in Lanzarote - 1 posts
looking for rental from 1st May - 1 posts
Bad Smells! - 0 posts
Buses Routes - 1 posts
jumillia - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
I am in Aloe Friday to Sunday - 3 posts
Snow at Easter, I need to move. - 14 posts
Polaris World - Happy Experiences?!? - 7 posts
1st Post - 5 posts
Sewage odour and attaching health problems - 0 posts
"Staff wanted entertainment bar salou" - 0 posts
Help needed - 12 posts
Spanish language forum - 113 posts
spanish schools - 3 posts
long term rentals in almeria - 0 posts
Mucia car rental closes at 1300hrs help - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x