Mucia car rental closes at 1300hrs help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by kenshaz Star rating in Cheshire/Vera Play.... 486 posts Send private message

kenshaz´s avatar
We fly into Murcia on Saturday 19 April,but we have a problem ,according to the car rental broker the rental closes in Murcia AIRPORT AT 1300HRS on SATURDAY we arrive at 1900hrs and return the following Saturday at at 1830hrs.

Please can some-one help ,has any-one else experienced this and if so what did they do.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 3:10 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Who have you booked with Ken? The last time I travelled to Murcia in February, the flight was late in, not arriving 'til gone 2200hrs. All the rental desks were open. I am also flying out on the 18th and am arriving at 2130hrs and will be collected by Auriga Crown.

Has the agent given you a rental company name? Can you email them direct with your concern?

Mark

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 3:16 PM by kenshaz Star rating in Cheshire/Vera Play.... 486 posts Send private message

kenshaz´s avatar
 Mark.   We attempted to book via carjet as we have done many times before,they quote you and then they allocate a company,but their web-site states at Murcia change your collection time due to station closed at 1300hrs.Today they cannot be contacted. It is a concern and we are so very surprised ,an airport without car rental,lucky we noticed it.
                                      Ken & Pat

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 4:15 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have just tried a booking with doyouspain for the 19th, collecting at 20.00hrs. I have been allocated Solmar and nothing that says they are shut at all.

Mark

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 6:33 PM by kenshaz Star rating in Cheshire/Vera Play.... 486 posts Send private message

kenshaz´s avatar

Thanks Mark Sorted

Ken

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Newbie - 1 posts
El Soto Phase 2 Prices - 4 posts
Cheaper Utilities in Spain - 0 posts
builder needed!! - 2 posts
new commercial in Rojales - 11 posts
Is anybody from Cox? - 6 posts
Rugs and Kilims - 0 posts
Taxes for the self employed (residents) - 0 posts
Webcam in eclipse? - 4 posts
What has happened to --- - 6 posts
Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts
Is living in Spain Boring? - 9 posts
La Condessa Mijas Golf - 7 posts
crime in costa blanca - 10 posts
profile - 1 posts
Water Deposit? - 10 posts
baby car seats - 2 posts
my boyfriend and i want a new life - 5 posts
do spanish class ex pats as equals - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x