almost an owner

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by carols1 Star rating in Lanarkshire and Form.... 70 posts Send private message

Our property is not ready yet but due to befinished in June.  It would be great to get to know others who will be owners in the area

carol

Like 0      
09 Mar 2008 10:14 AM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Carol welcome to eos,what area are you buying in ?  Pat.

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 1:38 PM by carols1 Star rating in Lanarkshire and Form.... 70 posts Send private message

my daughters and I are buying in Fromentera del segura - brisas del mar off plan.  We are coming out to meet lawyers and open a bank account and get NIE numbers in May, so will be able to view the building and progress to date.

We are looking for someone to teach us all Spanish and hopefully buy furniture and air conditioning.   Any contacts?

Carol

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 2:17 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Carol, welcome. We're not far, we're outside Guardamar near Lo Pepin. Patpur is buying in Formentera. He's already bought in Almoradi. Pat & Roy are in Formentera.  Good luck with your completion.

Regarding furniture it obviously depends what you want. We bought good stuff, we don't rent. You may rent out & require a package, I don't know. Do you know the area reasonably ? Garcia's along the Crevillente road has loads. To give you some idea here's their website. http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/ There's a map to find them  http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/donde.asp  their biggest shop is Garcia 3. They deliver fast, speak perfect English generally & are helpful. Free delivery as generally all furniture (muebles) shops are. Between Dolores & Almoradi there are lots of furniture shops, that road is well known for furniture shops though many have almost totally Spanish speakers which causes problems if you don't speak Spanish. They will keep furniture for you till you require it but generally if you choose sofas they can take 6 - 8 weeks from order to be made. For our sofas we went to Sanchez in los Montesinos & that town, as others, have quite a few muebles all had English speaking staff. There's one on outskirts of Almoradi called Furniture Zone http://www.furniture-zone.eu/  & they have a second one in Los Montesinos. That's a few to be going on with.

My husband & I have met lots of EOS members, in groups or just with one other couple. It's been great. We go on Monday so will be meeting Patpur (Pat, get your finger out & arrange something, times getting on), Karensun & her OH & Pat & Roy amonst others.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 3/10/2008.

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 2:43 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Carol as More said l have an apartment in Almoradi and l am also purchasing one in Formentera (brisas del mar 1 phase 1) what phase is yours in, mine includes the funiture and garage which suis me for now as l will be leting it out. l will be over there 16th-27th March,More has given you some exellent links and information on the furniture stores.Yes More l will pull my finger out, just waiting to hear  from my neighbours in Almoradi. Pat.

Like 0      
10 Mar 2008 2:46 PM by carols1 Star rating in Lanarkshire and Form.... 70 posts Send private message

Ours is in phase 2 - the furniture packs seem to have 2 sofas but the showhouse didnt look as if it could take 2.  Will look on the forum to see what others have  bought.  thanks

Carol

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for apartment in almoradi - 2 posts
Grand Slam Winners - 29 posts
Buy a car in the UK or in Spain - 6 posts
HI..i m new - 3 posts
Hiii. - 0 posts
mobile homes - 0 posts
Car Insurance - 12 posts
Good internet portals to search for property ? - 6 posts
Apartment rental required - 2 posts
RENTAL FOR SECURE CAR PARKING LONG TERM - NEAR MURCIA AIRPORT - 11 posts
Macarena 2 urbanisation, Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Makes you glad to live in England ...... NOT !! (Prescriptions up to £7.10 April 1st). - 1 posts
mr billy mcmahon - 3 posts
Britain braced for 'worst storm of winter' on Monday - 21 posts
Nueva Ribera - One Properties - 5 posts
Rustica properties - 2 posts
spanish to english. - 5 posts
Unauthorised debits from Spanish bank accounts - 4 posts
testaurants orihuela costa - 15 posts
Marbella to Sevilla - 4 posts
Wanting long term let benalmadena - 1 posts
Sofa Deals - 7 posts
Water and electricity - 2 posts
paperwork on house is ok but there is an article 205 on the house ? - 6 posts
Capital Gains on UK Property - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x