RENTAL FOR SECURE CAR PARKING LONG TERM - NEAR MURCIA AIRPORT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by Sue and Paul Star rating in /We are from Glouces.... 73 posts Send private message

Hi

hoping someone out there will know the answer to this.  We have a place in Vera and travel  out practically monthly from England .  We tend to fly into Murcia as more convenient than Almeria with regard to flight times

Due to the number of times we come out , we are seriously considering purchasing a car,  but due to distance from the airport we are looking to find somewhere to "park it" whilst back in England

Alicante do a parking scheme on an annual basis (secure) with pick ups and drop offs included in the annual rental  but a bit of distance from Vera!

Does anyone know of a scheme like this near Murcia Aiport?

Regards

Sue and Paul

This message was last edited by Sue and Paul on 3/9/2008.

Like 0      
09 Mar 2008 2:30 PM by davey Star rating in Wigan /La Tercia Mur.... 205 posts Send private message

davey´s avatar

Hi Sue and Paul,

There is this company seguro storage, http://www.segurostorage.com/airport_service.html based at Balsicas around 10 mins away from Murcia airport.

A number of owners from our development are using this company for storage, we are up at La Tercia.

Davey  

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 8:40 AM by Sue and Paul Star rating in /We are from Glouces.... 73 posts Send private message

Hi there

thanks for that really useful information, I emailed the company and they are spot on for what we want - just have to buy a car and get the insurance sorted now!

If any one else wants to know the information that they gave me was as follows

695 euros a year - they will bring my car to the airport washed and cleaned leaving it prior to our arrival and then collect from the airport at an agreed time after we leave.  There are no restrictions and they will do as many drops off/collects as we want

Not bad - so glad I posted this now!

Like 0      
21 Oct 2010 6:22 AM by MarcAkbar Star rating in USA but interested i.... 13 posts Send private message

MarcAkbar´s avatar

Oooooppppsss your given site has a problem I can't open that site.   Is there any another information?

Like 0      
21 Oct 2010 9:16 AM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar

Try Plane Parking just outside Murcia airport. I have read good reports and they are considerably cheaper 0034 968566410 or look at their web site http://www.airportparkingmurcia.com/

Like 0      
21 Oct 2010 10:08 AM by nfjoinery Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Try Plane Parking. Extremely efficient. Same service as you've been quoted, collect as many times as you like, car washed etc, but 300 euros a year.

Neil and Sue

Like 0      
21 Oct 2010 4:32 PM by MarcAkbar Star rating in USA but interested i.... 13 posts Send private message

MarcAkbar´s avatar

Ok thanks I will try what did you recommend to me.

Like 0      
25 Oct 2010 11:52 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

I agree - please try Plane Parking.  I have had a contract with them this year and they are amazingly good.  Nothing is too much trouble for them.  Highly recommended.

Jane

Like 0      
11 Jan 2011 4:59 PM by swalsh Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

also try Park & Fly, based in San Javier ECS Park & Fly, very friendly staff

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Macarena 2 urbanisation, Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Makes you glad to live in England ...... NOT !! (Prescriptions up to £7.10 April 1st). - 1 posts
mr billy mcmahon - 3 posts
Britain braced for 'worst storm of winter' on Monday - 21 posts
Nueva Ribera - One Properties - 5 posts
Rustica properties - 2 posts
spanish to english. - 5 posts
Unauthorised debits from Spanish bank accounts - 4 posts
testaurants orihuela costa - 15 posts
Marbella to Sevilla - 4 posts
Wanting long term let benalmadena - 1 posts
Sofa Deals - 7 posts
Water and electricity - 2 posts
paperwork on house is ok but there is an article 205 on the house ? - 6 posts
Capital Gains on UK Property - 5 posts
Santa Maria Green Hills - 2 posts
More New Kids On The Block - 5 posts
Grupo Suite - 1 posts
Hola a todos - 10 posts
Hi From Benalmádena Pueblo - 1 posts
Property In Spain - 2 posts
SHORT TERM LETS CONTRACT IN BOTH ENGLISH & SPANISH - 2 posts
LONG TERM LETS CONTRACT IN ENGLISH & IN SPANISH - 1 posts
Interesting info on renting your property. - 0 posts
HEAD DOORMAN LOOKING FOR WORK IN SPAIN - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x