buying property

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by plunkettswat Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

hi

could anyone tell me if they have had or know anything about sunzone properties. we are coming to la mata in june to look at properties and would like to know if they are a good company. if anyone knows who are  good estate agents to deal with could you please let me know, any help would be beneficial. very new to buying in spain and have heard a few horror stories that can put you off so would love some good feedback from people who have bought with no problems and who helped them.

regards janet

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 6:30 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Find a post by  Georgia    and send him a PM...............he is an estate agent at Guadamar, fairly near La mata and he will help you all he can, and is upright and honest as anyone on this forum will agree.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 6:31 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Janet  welcome to eyeonspain l would recommend you get in touch with Georgia as he covers the area just look for some of his posts and pm him, there are a few members of this site he has all ready helped and can not be praised enough,personally l have never heard of sunzone, but Georgia may know of them,good luck Pat.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 6:34 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi karensun l see you beat me by a minute.Georgia will be pleased.Pat.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 6:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Janet 

You will do no better than using our very own "Georgia" on here. He works for RightMove Espana on Guardamar's main road through the town on the corner where you turn down to Lidl's & Mercadonna. He works his socks off for people & has helped many EOS members.

Search for georgia & send him a PM or contact http://www.rightmoveespana.com/  

email     enquiries@rightmoveespana.com 

He knows all the companies & is a fair guy. I've met him many times.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 6:44 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Guess Georgia's your man, Janet.

(I knew I shouldn't have been frying onions to go with my liver ...well... not MINE... the pig's... instead of finishing the post, lol !!)

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/16/2008.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 7:01 PM by plunkettswat Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

thanks for all your messages i will definately get in touch with georgia.

kind regards janet

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 9:56 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

hI all,

Thanks for the comments guys,that means a lot.....

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 10:10 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Hi Janet

Nice area  and lots of choice

Buying in Spain can feel a bit scary but doing it through the right people means that you avoid all the problems you read about sometimes in the UK press

The majority of people who have bought are very pleased with their decsion

There are bad agents out there and the big firms do not suit everyone, but there are also professional ones who do a good job

Dealing direct with builders can be a bit risky as you will not be shown a wide selection within your budget and have no one to help with a bit of advice

We, as indeed do many other reputable agents , research the properties we sell to make sure that they have full title and no land grab Neither do we get involved in any pressure sales whatsoever

Before you go out in June, do some research as to what your requirements are, so that the agents you meet have a good idea of your criteria and will not waste your time showing you properties which you are not interested in

The ' After Sales Service' on offer is very important because there is a lot to do between signing the purchase contract and moving in, even afterwards when the odd problem crops up and you need a bit of help......so check this out with the agent   

The prices of the well located good developments are in general firm but it may be possible to negotiate some extra benefits [ just like the new builders in UK do!]....those with what appear very good deals have to be looked at with caution!!! 

For re sales, then just  behave exactly as you would in UK.....find what you want  and make an offer!......you can always increase it if at first it is refused!!

Not a lot of good forced sales about and those who do want to sell will in 2008 accept sensible offers, so it is a good time to buy  

More info on a professional service to compare with your interent research available if you want it

[ When my wife and I bought ourselves we eventually decided on Almeria near Huercal Overa partly because it was cheaper...2 bed villa 25 mins inland on 400 m2 plots from 158.000 €, small development  and a good builder]

Good luck

Brian

Like 0      
23 Feb 2008 8:58 AM by garyp16 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

On a previous post on this forum, I stated that I'd bought my Polaris offplan through Kayden Estates, and I wasn't happy with their communication.

Well fairs fair,As promised, Kayden Estates have just paid for my flight and accommodation for the completion trip to Spain. And a very nice hotel it was too. They kept their promise and I got a free inspection trip and completion trip. More than most Agents offer.

The owner Karen, is not the best person to contact, so should you need assistance always contact Rebecca, who I found to be very reliable and genuine.

Like 0      
24 Feb 2008 4:33 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Glad to hear this. I do know then and used to meet up with them at the overseas shows - fun to be with but I wouldnt want to get the wrong side of Karen.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

notice required for 1st meeting - 5 posts
Property refurbishment - advice - 5 posts
Spanish Destinations - 4 posts
photos - 5 posts
Commercials on site?? - 7 posts
Polaris World shower cubicles - 0 posts
Tax loophole Bi-cell - 12 posts
driving to spain - 0 posts
Snagging Inspections - 3 posts
Snagging inspections - 5 posts
Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts
Los Lagos - 4 posts
cheap mobile phone - 6 posts
Snagging Inspections - 2 posts
licences? - 4 posts
Solar Panels New Law - Solicitors Advice Required - 4 posts
Kindness of the Spanish. - 31 posts
petorl prices - 5 posts
A FUN THING TO DO - 41 posts
specsavers - 20 posts
What Tog Duvet ? - 7 posts
How much to renew a British Passport? - 9 posts
When is Completion? - 12 posts
Just to say hello, it's nice in spain! - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x