Call costs to the UK

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Silverboy Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I'm hoping to move to Spain shortly, but will need to continue running my business,  which is phone and internet-based. I have a couple of questions if that's alright --

1) How much does it cost to phone a mobile in the UK from a Spanish (Telefonica) landline?  Are there any special rates to be found for this type of call?

2) Which is the best site or agent to find a long term rental property with existing landline and broadband?

Thanks guys

--

Like 0      
10 Jan 2008 9:25 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Sorry, can't tell you off-hand the cost of calls to UK mobiles with Telefonica, (maybe their website has rates?) but once you have a line, you can use other providers for routing your calls, usually costing far less than Telefonica. Have a look at this one, for example: http://www.direct-telecom.es/normal-telephony-overview.asp

I haven't studied the website, but I'm sure you can find their rates somewhere. The other obvious alternative would be VOIP services such as SKYPE, although the variable quality may make it unsuitable for business purposes?

Hope this is helpful. As for your second question, probably would depend very much on what area you are interested in, but I'm sure you could do  a lot worse than starting with the property rental pages on this site!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Jan 2008 6:23 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Where are you moveing to silverboy and what areyou looking for in the rental way.

Spantel can be a good lorate provider as well as net service if you are doing a lot of calling (we use them)

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jan 2008 10:28 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Silverboy

Maybe this site is of interest to you. Calls from Spain to the UK.

http://www.talk4less.es/call_saver.html

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted.. Accommodation in Benalmadena - 0 posts
Wanted..2+bed accommodation in Benalmadena near Arroyo de la Miel.. - 0 posts
Any recommendations for eating places in Mojacar/Turre/Garrucha/Los Gallardos ? - 36 posts
Happy New Year - 11 posts
Christmas in San Cayetano - 4 posts
Importing a UK car to Spain - 13 posts
Litani B&B near Pinoso - 3 posts
Hello from Lancashire, soon to be Pinoso :-) - 2 posts
Boats - 13 posts
Diesel in spain - 12 posts
Tapas Bar - 0 posts
Golf shops - 3 posts
ADSL in La Drova - 0 posts
NEW YEAR - 0 posts
completion costs (mortgage) - 4 posts
Healthcare and civil partnerships - 1 posts
PLAYING GOLF ON LA TORRE - 0 posts
Pleased to meet you! - 0 posts
search all cheap flights at once - 8 posts
The Queen Victoria - 0 posts
Merry Christmas - 0 posts
Thanks to Maria de Castro - 2 posts
Our Christmas hasn't started on a good note. - 5 posts
What's your favourite Christmas Song? - 10 posts
I'm new to eye on spain need some advice/information ? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x