Property Management, make the right choice

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 May 2008 3:22 PM by Snugglepuss Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

As an owner of a legal management company I have heard this all before BEWARE YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY OR NOT AS THE CASE MAY BE!!

Property owners just dont want to pay for their properties to be well looked after then they wonder why they get ripped off, really please wake up and smell the coffee do you all really think people do things for nothing!!! the last guy Darren was paying his neighbour 50 euro a month to look after his apartment thats 600 euro a year we only charge 700 euro registered and legal.

Like 0      
09 May 2008 3:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Snugglepuss, we aren't blind, no need for capitals. I don't think there's cause for you to be rude as if we're all off our rockers & should know better. I take exception to your remarks.

Like 0      
09 May 2008 3:35 PM by Snugglepuss Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Yes your right but i just get so............................... you know

Like 0      
09 May 2008 3:41 PM by Snugglepuss Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

So sorry about that you all

Like 0      
09 May 2008 3:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Apology accepted, I know how angry I get over things too. It's hard not to over react.

Like 0      
09 May 2008 4:05 PM by Darren_Michelle Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

All,

Just to be clear, I wasn't the one paying the 50 euros, I have a legitimate Property Services business on the Costa Blanca and this story was brought to our attention by a client.

We also avoid 'taxi' runs, far to many legalities in the service let alone the risks people run in opting to accept such a service from 'friends' or 'neighbours'. Any accidents, the driver is not insured to carry fare-paying customers and the policia local / guardia civil are working with legal cab firms to identify frequent visitors to the airport and pulling them up outside the airport perimiters, often leading to tourists making their way back to the terminal with suitcases in hand to hail a proper cab, money being paid twice for the same journey....no re-compensation either. Although we, like others, are keen to seek out business, the original post was free advice to those who may be considering going down the neighbourly route.......it's a risk you take.

Darren

Like 0      
12 Jun 2008 12:45 PM by Irosa Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi guys, just wanted to inform you all that I have found a great pool maintainance couple, 100 euros per month, including chemicals and they also pruned my plants and swept my patio area for when I arrived!! Totally trustworthy and very prompt! They even left us some milk, water and teabags in our pump house for when we arrived!!
They cover most areas from Huercal Overa, to San Juan de los Terreros, Almeria. If any one needs their pool maintained well I would definitly recommend these two. If anyone wants there details please email me!
Its always good to have someone recommend, I could also get other references!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Who's active on this forum - at Bosque III? - 0 posts
Furniture Delivery - 2 posts
fines for lack of bank guarantee - 6 posts
Greetings! - 7 posts
Telephone and Internet Installed - 11 posts
On the outside - 7 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS - 4 posts
More like driving through Spain...and France....to UK - 17 posts
GET WELL SOON JUSTIN!!! - 8 posts
childs mini bike - 0 posts
Easyjet's latest !! Speedy Boarding Plus ! - 0 posts
Can anyone give advice? Mum's changed her mind!! - 5 posts
Not ANOTHER Trevor McDonald prog ?? YEP ! - 99 posts
Justin.. bucket's in trouble ! - 1 posts
Spanish need help! - 2 posts
Mansion Club Marbella - Long Term Rental Required by Professional Couple - 0 posts
Mansion Club Marbella - Long Term Rental required by Professional Couple - 3 posts
Mansion Club - looking for Long Term Rental / Professional Couple. - 0 posts
Month early - 2 posts
Using Foreign Exchange Companies when setting up abroad - 3 posts
Renting out property in Zeniamar Orihuela Costa - 1 posts
Multi trip holiday insurance - 21 posts
Some new features please? - 10 posts
Pueblo Canario Corralejo - 3 posts
Ikea - Alicante - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 47

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x