Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Oct 2008 8:55 PM by Just Dan Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Same as the other lot.

Just Dan

Like 0      
17 Feb 2009 11:44 AM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Have Ocean gone out of business in Spain?

Like 0      
17 Feb 2009 1:18 PM by Spartacus Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hello all,

yes as it appears Ocean is past.  I recon as they havent paid there server provider for hosting the ocean webpage they must have taken it off the internet.  To my court case vs Ocean no one attended nor ever replied. The ocean building in Moraira CB is now a small commercial centre with a few companies in it and what a surprise another real estate, but that is only coincendence. Anyway more I dont know , i can  only say the real estate market in spain is strugling a lot but it seems the market is slowly improving now the euro need to drop and pound needs to go up and we all back in buisness

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 12:41 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

**EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 3/2/2009.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2009 12:56 PM by Spartacus Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 1:09 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 5:19 PM by fliff Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I agree, I am a victim of Ocean View proporties  (OVP) and their scams (had offices in Staffordshire in the UK and Duquesa).  My family members and their friends also ripped off.  Their lies deceipt and theft, have left alot of buyers in dire financial straights from which some may never recover.  It appears that those buyers who forwarded on funds to OVP (instead of through a solicitor) have fallen farthest as OVP appears to have run off with the funds instead of paying the developer.  We paid 17000 Euros for a crappy furniture package, which is probably worth about 2quid.  

Like 0      
25 Feb 2009 6:43 PM by Spartacus Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Like 0      
04 Mar 2009 6:31 PM by EstelleDavis Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Has anyone heard of this website? It is supposed to name and shame those who have doneb ad stuff such as agents and tradesmen etc, + a lot more serious issues. If it takes off it would be great to have one in Spain, i have been duped by an agent and would have appreciated knowing they were dodgy in advance!!!

Like 0      
05 Mar 2009 9:28 PM by Spartacus Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

hello all, to my surprise my messages have been deletet or eddited, me as an ex collegue or employee of ocean, I never have mentioned any names nor puublished false information if the owner of this webpage disargee then they contact me, it seems somoen of ocean has contacted this forum otherwise why has been my post removed ps ocean still running in Puerto banus

Like 0      
06 Mar 2009 9:05 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Spartacus, OE probably have threatened Justin with litigation. That's what these companies do when they don't like seeing the truth written about them in black & white.

I can vouch personally, that they are consumate liars and the lowest of the low when it comes to REA's! Two other companies are close behind them.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2009 2:57 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Spartacus, sorry to see that you've been edited, so have some of my posts on this Awful Company, however all the newspaper links exposing them still exist, and, the newspapers were never challenged legally by them.

Tish, I doubt if this company could afford to sue Justin, they're all but broke and staff and bills are allegedly unpaid.

They are definitely not to be trusted whether in P. Banus or Thailand.

Like 0      
27 Mar 2009 11:55 PM by Rachel82 Star rating in Manchester. 21 posts Send private message

Rachel82´s avatar

are they part of the same company? ocean estate and ocean view? my friend worked for ocean estate, until she left to have her baby. i didnt know about this though!

Like 0      
28 Mar 2009 8:03 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

They are two totally different companies Rachael.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2009 1:03 PM by Angry101 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I am soo glad to have found this thread. I knew i was not alone but never knew how far Ocean Estates missery could spread. I use to work for OEI in the South African office. Let me tell you, that appart from the high staff turnover and unhappy environment, there were alot of shady things going on.

I am just glad i am not the only one who hates OEI and thinks it is all a big scam...

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 3:12 PM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Can't find a website for Ocean Estates in Spain anymore, only in Thailand.

Does this mean good news for unwary property seekers at last?

If they are still open in Banus, then walk on by, don't be fooled!

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 3:38 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 420 posts Send private message

They have been closed for good for about a year now.  There is no more office in Banus or anywhere on the Coast.

I feel for some of the staff that are still waiting to get their money.

Joan

Like 0      
15 Jan 2010 3:08 PM by Oceanh8r Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I unfortunately am one of the unlucky members of staff that is still awaiting almost 3,000euros of wages and commission owed by Ocean estates from 2007. I have been going through legal preceedings ever since, its rediculous, 2+ years and I still don't have my wage for the full month of September in 2007 plus numerous commissions...I am disgusted as how poorly they have treated there staff, I quit in early October after handing in my 2 week notice as is required and they still didn't pay me....and the commissions I am owed were due for months before I quit...I wish the spineless owner would come forward and settle his dues to the people who helped his company earn thousands/millions...however he eventually squandered that is another story but I should not be punished for my dedication to the company!

Like 0      
15 Jan 2010 6:12 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Having been conned by Ocean Estates and their employees I can only say.."Now you know how it feels to be royally s*^*^*d  by OE"

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 10:54 AM by whistle blower Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

i am keen on more information on ocean

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cabo roig - 2 posts
REGISTER A CAR IN SPAIN - 7 posts
uk tax liability for spanish rental property - 7 posts
SHOULD I COMPLETE ..your views please - 11 posts
administrative position - 0 posts
Blackmail or not - 9 posts
Justin, re PMs, still problems.......... help please. - 2 posts
BRAND NEW MOTOX BIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
work - 23 posts
Hola - 8 posts
Help? - 3 posts
Advice please.. - 0 posts
Sevillana Electricity - 9 posts
Quality Builders around Benahavis/San Pedro/Marbella - 0 posts
What's wrong with my Lemon tree? - 5 posts
Hi my name is zero, can you help? - 3 posts
building materials - 5 posts
Another New Member - 14 posts
Long Term Parking At Almeria - 4 posts
3 Further photo's Condado (jardines) - 19 posts
Gutted!! - 21 posts
Public transport to airports - 6 posts
Money Back - 1 posts
snagging list not required before purchase??? - 3 posts
Manzanares golf course - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 43

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x