Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have to ask the question here as the board for this urbanisation is closed, and as good as the Thalasa board is, their residents will have different issues to thos on other AA developments. So, if any AA Resort residents are reading, could they PM me please?

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 6:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Mark

I see what the problem you have been having now is.  You had registered under the wrong message board.  We have many Al Andalus Thalassa owners here.

I have changed your profile for you now.  In the members area when you click forums, on the left will be the link to the "Al Andalus Thalassa" section.  Click that and all your fellow buyers will be there.

Let me know if you have any problems with this.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 7:00 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I thought the one I was registered on was the one just over the road from us at AA Resort? The one with one "s" is in Vera isn't it? Confucious, he say .

Mark

Just edited to say it doesn't really matter as all the posts are the same anyway!

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 10/14/2007.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 7:06 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Justin

I don't think you are right on this one.

There were two forums for the same site due to spelling mistakes (Al Andalus Thalasa & Al Andalus Thalassa) & some months ago this was causing soem confusion & you posted on here that you had amalgamated the two lots of content.

The development where Mark is purchasing is a different one again - Al Andalus Resort.

There are other Al Andalus developments (all in Vera) Al Andalus Hills, Al Andalus Residencial & the latest one Al Andalus Veranda.

I believe that Mark is looking for the Al Andalus Resort forum which no longer appears to be active.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 7:11 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

You hit the nail on the head there Noreen. The AA Resort forum has been closed so I had to hitchhike onto the Thalasa/ Thalassa forum which although good and of some help, doesn't help me with specific community questions. That is why I was hoping someone from AA Resort may still be reading the forum and could give me some pointers.

Mark

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 7:34 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Mark,

Any news on the apattmnet yet? Haven't been on much lately

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 7:40 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

It's looking hopeful. Should know more by tomorrow evening. There is a new manager at the Mojacar agents and the same day of our email we had two responses (much better than the responses we have had from head office in Malaga). He has emailed within 30 minutes of an enquiry today and will be speaking to the builder first thing.

Just really want to find out some of the social bits and pieces from anyone that has bought there. I'm hoping there is someone!!

Mark

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 8:04 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Mark

wasn't there a thread about the development on here once?

I'm sure I saw something. Is this the same apartment that you originally wanted to buy? See told you I had missed being on here for a bit.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 8:15 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

There was a dedicated forum for it at one time, but as it now no longer an off plan development, it has been closed. None of the posts that were made previously are there either which is a tad annoying.

Yes, this is still the same apartment.

Mark

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 8:22 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Mark

Glad to hear things are looking up for you now. Now that our development is finished nobody posts on there but we do have an e mail group list now so we keep eachother informed on community decisions etc. Maybe they have one where you are, I'm sure they would.  Keep us posted on your progress and good luck.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 8:37 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have taken an idea from Noreen and emailed some owners that are advertising on viva Almeria. Hopefully I will get at least one reply!!

Mark

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 3:03 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Noreen. Just to let you know your idea was a good 'un . I did get a response from a resident on site. I didn't realise the build was finished in April '06 though ,I thought it was newer than that. It seems a long time for the apartment to have been unsold, wish i'd known that before I started negotiations over the purchase . Still never mind, it may not be unoccupied much longer .

Mark

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 3:46 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Glad it worked Mark.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts
bill & ev marshall (newcastle upon tyne) - 1 posts
SPANISH BANK HOLIDAY - 18 posts
THANKYOU - 2 posts
Completion Dates - 4 posts
Almanzora - 3 posts
competa - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x