Connection to water

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

We live in the campo near Fuente  Alamo in Murcia and currently use a water deposit. Our neighbours approx 200 metres away are on mains water and we have decided to investigate costs for connection etc. We have certificate of habitation etc but are having trouble finding a plumber able to issue the boletin that is required. Does anyone have any advice to offer?

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 8:30 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Have you tried contacting the water company?  I know that sometimes they have registered plumbers that you can use, but I don't think all water companies do this so you'd need to check.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 11:57 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

We thought that they would have a list but no joy there I'm afraid. I think I will go back and simply ask what we have to do to get supply and see what they say.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts
bill & ev marshall (newcastle upon tyne) - 1 posts
SPANISH BANK HOLIDAY - 18 posts
THANKYOU - 2 posts
Completion Dates - 4 posts
Almanzora - 3 posts
competa - 2 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS - 12 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS... - 6 posts
It's Me -- Again - 0 posts
problem getting power connect. - 0 posts
Where can we buy bicycles? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x