None of the others were listening

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jul 2022 12:01 AM by elraso Star rating. 39 posts Send private message

In december 2017 my next door neighbour at the time was being evicted from his villa where he had lived without title deeds since 2006 as were four of our neighbours .

The builder had gone bust leaving 180,000 euro mortgages on each of the villas,eleven years earlier and the BBVA  had called to reclaim them.  . My neighbour was in bits the morning he was evicted,and this is where the first thank you comes in to Eye on Spain forum because this is where i found Costa Luz Lawyers and all about the Spanish Supreme court 2016 ruling on bank guarantees. My next door  neighbor listened to me that dreadful day in December 2017 ,and we contacted Costa Luz Lawyers. The result thanks to Maria Carmen,Maria Castro and Keith Rule is after four and half years, through appeals and everything La Caixa could throw at us we came through recovering the deposits lost ,interest over 15 years, and court expenses. At this point you might be wondering what happened to the other four neighbours, None of the others were listening they employed other solicitors who went down a different path,i regret to say all they got was a 35,000 euro bill.Thank you Costa Luz Lawyers you really are a top team.

Like 3      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Inflatables in community pool - 2 posts
Buying cheap property - 2 posts
¡Contrata a un hacker profesional! - 0 posts
CostaLuz won cases so far in 2022 - 0 posts
customs duty on magazines - 6 posts
IBI and Basura - 2 posts
No escritura - 6 posts
ECB rate increase - 2 posts
Linea Directa - 3 posts
Spain Tax office - 5 posts
If you only spend 3 Months in Spain every Year.... Don't Buy....Rent - 21 posts
Going in Madrid for 3 months - 0 posts
2022 Specialized Turbo Kenevo SL Expert - 0 posts
Removing Enclosed Terrace & removing Polystyrene Ceiling tiles - 2 posts
NIE question - 2 posts
Crossing the Spanish border from France - Unvaccinated UK resident - 3 posts
Selling house - 0 posts
Traveling by road to UK from Murcia - 0 posts
Solicitor for NLV in England - 3 posts
Costaluz Lawyers Won cases in 2022 - 0 posts
Tenants who won't leave - 2 posts
Uploading photos to EOS - 5 posts
Driving in Spain - 0 posts
Saga of dealing with AEAT and witholding tax refunds living in UK - 0 posts
Insurance claim for Fire in Apartment - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x