Eurona - how to end your contract? Help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Dec 2021 12:49 PM by josheldon Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi all

I have had a satellite system from Eurona for a couple of years but it has never worked.  I returned to my house in spain recently and it was still not working.  The local rep did not answer my calls and it turns out that I did not ever sign my contract with them.  Of course they were keen for me to do so before helping fix the problem and I refused and asked them to come and take their equipment away.  I stopped by direct debit but they are now blanking me.  I can't get in touch with anyone and have now been sent a letter from lawyers.  They've given me time to appeal but are also now not responding to emails.  Does anyone have any actual contact details for Eurona in Spain?  I need to get this sorted but I can't get hold of anyone or they simply don't reply.  Any thoughts really welcome.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2021 1:47 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2328 posts Send private message

Sounds like they will have a job to explain to the courts you broke a contract that you say you never had, which if you never had one you never signed it either. Ask the Lawyers to send you a copy of the contract that you never signed just in case the satellite company have forged your signature, but don't mention the fact that you never signed a contract, just to see what turns up.

Like 5      
28 Dec 2021 3:44 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1934 posts Send private message

Simply send them a email asking them to sort your problem out ..if they don't respond .. keep a copy of all the emails that you have sent to them .. disconnect the sat system..and then do what everyone else is doing buy yourself a fire stick and watch TV via the internet if you are a holiday home owner like myself any subscription TV that you have in the UK.. like Netflix's work extremely well in Spain just unplug the stick and take it with you .. when you arrive all you do is connect to your Spanish internet and away you go..I scrapped my sat dish around 10 years back.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 12/29/2021.

Like 1      
03 Jan 2022 8:33 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2328 posts Send private message

Does a person with only one post, and ask's the forum a question to help them out with a problem, ever read the replies? Because it seems that these one person questions never answer back, do they look again?..So I seem to notice.

Like 3      
03 Jan 2022 9:42 PM by josheldon Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Yes.  I do anyway

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Proposal for Community to supply phone, TV and internet. - 11 posts
House Purchase - 17 posts
Non res tax- ouch!! - 56 posts
HEARING AID - 3 posts
Do you need a PCR test - 5 posts
Water leakage - 10 posts
Rent in Spain - 6 posts
Change Administrator for a Spanish sl company - 0 posts
Why you should sign the spanish property owners visa petition - 2 posts
Car problem - 12 posts
Structural Modification - What is required? - 5 posts
Any major complications for brits in Spain purchasing gold? - 4 posts
In Madrid, need the best dentist for the money, advice needed. - 0 posts
Beware, Scammer on EOS. - 3 posts
Making an insurance claim - 17 posts
leaving spain - 1 posts
travelling between UK, Gib and Spain with Irish passport - 16 posts
Border between Faro and Ayamonte - 1 posts
Capital gains question - 10 posts
New Rules on Plus Valia - 5 posts
Is anyone of you among these? - 0 posts
Very few British property buyers. - 9 posts
OVERSTAYING 90 DAYS DUE TO ILLNESS - 12 posts
Capital Gains Tax rollover relief/exemption - 4 posts
Non residents bank accounts - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x