Watchmanager

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 May 2021 9:11 AM by watchmanager Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

POOR FONT ON EOS DIGEST!

I have contacted Eye on Spains Weekly Digest on several occasions now with what I consider is a problem, but with no response. Not surprising as they state that they don't contact everyone.

However, I surely can't be alone in this.

My problem is that I receive the digest on my mobile and have difficulty reading it due to the very light incipient grey font they use. It can't be rocket science to increase the 'blackness' of the font.

Does anyone else think the same. If so then can I request that the EOS Digest take note and change it.

This message was last edited by watchmanager on 08/05/2021.

Like 0      
08 May 2021 10:14 AM by TFiLondon Star rating in East Sussex. 29 posts Send private message

Hi

Try a Google or Youtube search for your phone model for high-contrast text/fonts.

If your phone has that option you should be able to change the text to black on white or visa versa or a more defined text with an outline.

Good luck

Like 1      
08 May 2021 10:21 PM by watchmanager Star rating. 25 posts Send private message

Til. Thanks for that but I have no issue with the font clarity on my phone from any other aspect, only from this one site.

It should be an easy matter for them to change the colour of the font to a recognised black. In fact, by a click of a button.

After all, you wouldn't send a letter in that type if grey would you?

I may be wrong as you are the only one who has commented on it.

Like 0      
12 May 2021 5:54 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

I'm not at all well versed in these matters but there are half a dozen websites where I struggle.  On one I receive their image far to the RHS of my screen, on another I cannot see the boxes in which you're required to put your PIN.  The lines are far too faint.

The most frustrating was a bank website where logging on was very tedious.  I complained a few times and spoke to a series of folk who spouted platitudes at me then finally I struck lucky and spoke to a guy that knew.  Apparent the bank website was not comptible with Firefox, my usual browser.  He suggested I use Google Chrome and hey presto - all is rosy in the garden.  

I don't know if this will help?  In actual fact I use Google Chrome to access EOS, it seems to connect easier, no idea why, it's all completely over my head.  But worth a try - it's free.

Like 0      
14 May 2021 8:18 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Watchmanager, I have sent you a private message.

Thanks

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

renewing spanish driving licence. - 2 posts
Hello - 4 posts
Guadalmina golf share - 0 posts
buying a small boat - 2 posts
ITV and insurance documents - 4 posts
Buying in Fuente de Piedra? - 7 posts
Pool builders in Costa blanca south - 1 posts
Student? - 1 posts
Ibi office estepona - 1 posts
Won cases so far in 2021 by Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Owning a Spanish car as a Non-Resident - 24 posts
PCR Tests - 9 posts
scrapping a car - 2 posts
Low pressure from new water heater - 2 posts
Court costs - 6 posts
Bank Second Line Security ID - 6 posts
Is Andalusia open to uk residents - 1 posts
for sale nice guitar - 1 posts
wanted snooker partner - 0 posts
UK car in airport parking, no mot and tax - 2 posts
Eu 90 day rule - 46 posts
Floor Clause win - 0 posts
hearing aids - 0 posts
La Tercia Village Murcia - 0 posts
Lack of Communication from Spanish Lawyers - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x