Non resident taxes - form 210

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Nov 2019 2:47 PM by sp1946 Star rating in Playa Flamenca, Orih.... 28 posts Send private message

Having successfully completed form 210 for several years this year I am stumped. I have completed the form on line but having clicked on 'validate & generate pdf' the next screen tells me errors are detected. Unfortunately it does not highlight where the errors are. i have gone back to the completed 210 screen several times & tried again but with the same result. Any ideas on what is happening, please, or how to get round it. I am pretty confident I have completed the form fully & correctly. Losing the will to live now!

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 3:44 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

What has the tax office advised?

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 5:18 PM by sp1946 Star rating in Playa Flamenca, Orih.... 28 posts Send private message

Hi angeleyes1,

I haven't done that yet, i only tried to complete the 210 this morning & a traipse to the Tax office would be my last resort.

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 5:55 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

You do not have to traipse there, just ring them up by telephone, they are very nice helpful people.

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 6:18 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Not that it is very helpful, but I did six forms a few weeks ago.   When I clicked the check box it showed where I had errors.  When corrected they printed and I paid all six at my bank. 

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 6:59 PM by sp1946 Star rating in Playa Flamenca, Orih.... 28 posts Send private message

Thanks Johnzx,

I will have another go & see where I get to. What you got is what I would have expected, that would have been helpful. All I got was a note saying there were errors & advising using the back button which took me back to the 210 I had completed but with no indication of where/what the errors were.

Like 0      
28 Nov 2019 8:50 PM by angeleyes1 Star rating in Camposol & Bradford. 403 posts Send private message

angeleyes1´s avatar

For someone who is submitting 6 returns a week may be classed as gestoria and be using a different submission programme.

Like 1      
28 Nov 2019 11:30 PM by sp1946 Star rating in Playa Flamenca, Orih.... 28 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I'm not sure which message you read but I didn't read Johnzx message the way you did. He didn't say that he is submitting 6 returns a week, simply that he did 6 in one particular week. I guess he is probably helping out his friends or neighbours. 
I may try phoning the Tax office as you suggest but I am not sure what they will be able to do to resolve my problem. I'm going to give it another go tomorrow.

Like 0      
29 Nov 2019 11:11 AM by CostaBlade Star rating in Riviera. 114 posts Send private message

Just a thought, the Spanish authorities now insist on a "digital certificate" in order to submit forms online.

I only say this because our administrator has had to apply for one to give him permision to access govermental platforms to pay the rquired payments to goverment bodies ets, without it he could not operate. It might nor be the answer but just a thought.

The Spanish now are only accepting communications via online systems, in other words less paperwork (if you can believe that!).

Like 0      
29 Nov 2019 12:07 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Costa. 

When I did the forms recently, I did not use my digital signature. I just completed the forms, checked the validity, corrected the errors which were shown on the first one,  the others were ok, registered the forms, and then printed them

This message was last edited by johnzx on 29/11/2019.

Like 2      
09 Jan 2020 5:20 PM by PEMAL Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi all

I am rather belated fillling in my 2018 form 210.  Howver when I download the form from the Agency website the 2018 version is slightly different in that there is no Vaidate and  Generate PDF button just a Validate button.  I have completed and validated the form correcty but the Export button which I presumed would be to a PDF file says it is to a BOE file  I have no idea what this is and how I can get a form printed whihc I can take to my bank.  If those of you on this thread who have alrady completed the form can i please ask how you got round this problem.

Thanks

Like 0      
09 Jan 2020 5:48 PM by PEMAL Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Sorry for the intrusion but I have just figured out.  use the Generate button. Sorted

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Selling My Quarter Share of My Spanish Apartment - 2 posts
Campo living: how does a deposito work? - 12 posts
Extraordinary Quotas for Future Expenses for Spanish Communities - 8 posts
Car Parking at Malaga Airport - 14 posts
Low level crime and regulation - 3 posts
Totally Worn out struggling to get Witholding Tax on dividends refunded - 2 posts
Justice at last! - 1 posts
need instalation for solar pool heater - 0 posts
free banking? - 6 posts
Buying a house in Sa Pobla, Mallorca - 1 posts
Fee hike without warning - legal? - 16 posts
Orange fibre optic - 2 posts
210 declaration - 8 posts
Advice on Sierra Golf - 8 posts
ROAD TRIP FROM ALMERIA TO GIRONA MARCH - JUNE 2020 4 MONTHS - 5 posts
ING DIRECT free banking? - 5 posts
Starling Bank Euro Account - 66 posts
De Registering my stolen car - 2 posts
Are Ammex still in business - 13 posts
New scooter purchase - apartment owner, non-resident - 5 posts
bank charges - 43 posts
New Spanish licence taking ages! - 2 posts
IBI Los Alcazares - 7 posts
RE: Servicing of Gas Equipment ie Gas Stove Hobs & Gas Heaters - 2 posts
12 years after deposit paid.... - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x