LOOKING FOR RENOVATION PROJECT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by tbarbour Star rating in London. 5 posts Send private message

LOOKING FOR A LITTLE GEM !

I'm new to this site, just had a good look through, and really enjoyed some of the content. love benahavis and was wondering if there are anymore towns along the coast that anyone can recommend. My family has spent many happy years holidaying on the costa del sol. we now have a five year plan ! we wish to find a town house in a pretty village/town along the coast and start a b&b. how original eh! anyway...Benahavis is beautiful and ideally located but old original spanish properties are nearly impossible to find. someone has suggested Manilva. any other ideas. I would welcome any tips/suggestions. Anywhere within 1 hour of the coast would be considered between Manilva and Marbella.

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 6:01 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi there - there are quite a few towns and estepona centre would be worth a look as in the old part there are quaint townhouses some still needing refurbishing and you may find a deal.

Fuengirola the same, Benalmadena Pueblo, Arroyo, Malaga itself although many are listed buildings, coin, alhaurin el grande as well.

Really you need to drive around and ask the locals as anything with agents would probably be a bit on the pricey side! If you speak some spanish you could go and ask local bar owners or shopkeepers as well.

Good luck - oh and I remember seeing a programme on Granada where people were doing the same thing!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 11:03 PM by tbarbour Star rating in London. 5 posts Send private message

hi there,

thanks  a lot for your post... wasn't really too keen on estepona at first glance. going to take another look..  as first impressions sometimes very wrong..

appreciate your comments

thanks

Tom

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Air conditioning service contract - 4 posts
Hello - 3 posts
New to Forum - 4 posts
British estate agents - 23 posts
Richgirl - 2 posts
Malaga airport "improvements" - 15 posts
english surveying practice - 0 posts
Valuations - 0 posts
Window Tints - 19 posts
miss sold a marina dor apartment - 21 posts
Save a Street Child in Nepal for Just 1,50€ per Day!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Offering my recommendations. - 2 posts
Property Management in Sucina. - 5 posts
Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts
eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts
HI everyone . - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x