Hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by AndyGorgeCruz Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi :D

Im Andy, 16 currently in England :( . Hopeing to work in Spain next summer 2008, and then move in 2009 for good. Rather live my life there than here!

See you round

Like 0      
26 Sep 2007 2:29 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

You will probably enjoy life more here than there - at least that seems to happen to most people. Important thing is to remain open minded to the fact that this is a different culture and things happen differently (usually slower unless on the road) - you need to adjust to the Spanish ways and not the other way round - number of times I hear complaints that you cant get this or you cant get that (usually about milk plus a few other bits) - the one thing you can get is plenty of sunshine, a much more agreeable lifestyle and an allover, all year tan - winter it fades a little but not much.

At your age you should still have a very absorbent brain so start learning Spanish (if not already) as soon as possible before Vino Tinto takes hold - you will find ti a lot easier to integrate if you do and the locals will love you for it - so often Brits dont bother (mines not that good either but I do try) and want to have Little Britain in the sun.

Very best of luck with your plans.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
29 Sep 2007 12:16 PM by AndyGorgeCruz Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Smiley.

Ive had my mind sent on a move for about a year now. The spanish culture appeals to me a lot more already, so i am more than willing to addapt to it...infact i think i already am
Im currently doing 3 hours Spanish a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday..an hour each day.

The only thing that is currently setting me back is funds, finding it realy hard to get a job. Im only in college 2 and a half days a week. But as soon as i get a job im saving for some funds to rent an appartment in Spain for atleast 6 months whilst i look for a job.

Thanks, Andy

Like 0      
01 Oct 2007 10:11 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Good luck Andy sounds as if you are going about things the right way -

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New to Forum - 4 posts
British estate agents - 23 posts
Richgirl - 2 posts
Malaga airport "improvements" - 15 posts
english surveying practice - 0 posts
Valuations - 0 posts
Window Tints - 19 posts
miss sold a marina dor apartment - 21 posts
Save a Street Child in Nepal for Just 1,50€ per Day!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Offering my recommendations. - 2 posts
Property Management in Sucina. - 5 posts
Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts
eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts
HI everyone . - 2 posts
air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x