Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by apm Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

My family and I have lived in Sabinillas for nearly 5 years in a rented house (the last 4 in the same property) but now need two 2 bed apartments in or around the San Luis de Sabinillas area due to (extremely) amicable separation with my wife.

My wife and 9 year old daughter will have one apartment with the three cats (all VERY house trained because I made sure of that!!!) and I will have the other.

We would prefer apartments close to each other but as long as they are in or around the Sabinillas area that would suffice.

We would need unfurnished properties.

We would prefer renting direct to the owner (as we are currently) as we don't trust agents (sorry, there are a few good ones out here but most are not and after 5 years living here I think I have enough local knowledge to say that!!).

Both properties would need the ability to have broadband access but we would arrange that ourselves (one would have our existing broadband service relocated).

We have no problem with providing references from our existing (Spanish) landlord who has trusted us for the last couple of years with maintaining his other property in the area.

We are looking  to pay a combined total of less than €1000 pre month for the two properties.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

regards and thanks for your time,

APM

This message was last edited by apm on 9/23/2007.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2007 5:38 PM by khira Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

hi there   i have a 2bed penthouse  in a new dev   in the erea you are looking  if you e mail me your no will take  from there  the develp is new  iam sure i can help there are  more flats available on the some dev   contact  me for  more detail   email zhor8@hotmail.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

eBay sales!!!! - 3 posts
HI everyone . - 2 posts
air conditioning/furniture packages fuengirola - 1 posts
Community pool - 4 posts
Just put our name down for an apartment at Mar y Sol... - 60 posts
Directions - 14 posts
Things to Information. Have a LOOK !!! - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelled flight today - 13 posts
Interesting article - 2 posts
Swimming pool regulations in spain to require a lifeguard or not - 2 posts
Help in Time of Need - 6 posts
Badminton - 2 posts
HELP ! ONE DOUBLE BED REQUIRED AND DELIVERED ON SET DAY!! - 10 posts
Holiday rental needed 14th oct - playa flamenca - la florida - 1 posts
Getting your 16-18 year Old Thru. to Becoming a Professional Here in Spain. - 3 posts
Goodfellas Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
INSPECTION TRIP FEEDBACK SOUGHT FOR ARTICLE PLEASE - 8 posts
Advisable to appoint a lawyer when selling ? - 3 posts
SUMA payments - 7 posts
Lo Crispin - 5 posts
What is CDS ? - 2 posts
Restaurants in Totana, Murcia - 2 posts
PRE-FABRICATED POOLS - 0 posts
Great restaurant for a special birthday - 14 posts
Lawyers! - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x