Web Renta anomaly

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2018 10:42 AM by drfhm Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Each year i go online and just acept the calculations as they already have my income and tax deductions shown so i just acept and recieve a refund into my bank account the following week . This year there is nothing shown other than my allowances . Box 0001 income is blank , no idea why as my nominals for the 12 months of 2017 show each month my income to be around €150 before deductions and Tax retention of around €8 per month as always . Each year i check the totals for income and Tax retention against the amounts shown and they are always smack on so why would there be nothing showing this year . Is it possible i accidentaly selected New Rena rather than continue  then saved it and have now lost everything , seems unlikly but thats the only explination that would make sense . If that was the case is there any way that i can retrieve them as i cant submit a return showing no icome as that would make it a false decliration , i would also loose the refund . Any advice or help would be very much appreciated .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for a leasing agent in Montejaque Spain - 1 posts
English Speaking Lawyer - 9 posts
Registering a car owned by a relative - compulsory? - 8 posts
Changing Spanish Lawyer - 0 posts
Bankia codes - 6 posts
Bankia codes - 0 posts
Campsite - 2 posts
Modify Community Statutes restricting Debtors Rights - 1 posts
Cuidad Quesada - 9 posts
CAM bank mortgage now Sabadell help please. - 14 posts
Greetings from a Newbie - 6 posts
Disabled acess - 3 posts
Deleting binned private messages - 2 posts
Wills - 3 posts
Calais to Calahonda - 2 posts
NIE application - 2 posts
To rent an apartment without a job - 16 posts
illegal Business/Workers - 8 posts
Otagaz and GE Capital mortgages - 0 posts
Camper van on my land! - 17 posts
Car Rental Almeria Airport - 7 posts
Square media Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Bank Owned Poroperties - 5 posts
Looking for pool renovation recommendations Lorca area - 6 posts
La Manga Ferry - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x