Hi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Logan Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Just getting to know the site and wondering if you can guide me regarding Santa Maria Greenhills

Thanks

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 6:19 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Hi, Logan and welcome to the forum.

There are many posts regarding Santa Maria Greenhills.  If you add the development (pick it from the alphabetic list) or just click here http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=S3 and you will be able to see them.

Lots of good advice in general on this site if you are thinking of moving over.  Just remember that a lot of the negative posts will be put in by people who have had some trouble whilst those who went through the process trouble free will not, generally, post as much.

Enjoy.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 7:09 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Hi Bobaol - did you see any of my posts with a copy of the article in this week's Coastrider? Its under estate agents and what you expect of them. Also on the Colinas del Lago thread you know where.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 7:23 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Yes I have Fly380 and thanks very much.  I have (yet again) written to the solicitors for an update.  Would love to be able to go down and beat the desk (not that it did much good last time).  Again, many thanks for the updates.  It is very awkward being in UK with all this going on.  Of course, when the deeds are eventually issued, I suppose the fight will then be on for the Licence of First Occupation.  Ho, hum.  Still, I've learned a few lessons from all this and, hopefully, am not making the same mistakes this time (avoid the big boys, get an independent solicitor, check all the paperwork, no black money and so on).  Trouble is, you think you are doing things right by picking a "reputable" agent only to find they have screwed you and have an after sales services which, quite frankly, sucks. 

I'm also looking at the Coastrider on line to check for updates and hope the politicos tighten the screws a little bit.

Thanks again.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED - 3 BEDROOM LONG TERM LET IN MURCIA - 5 posts
Don't understand this !!! - 1 posts
MARBLE FLOOR POLISHING - 28 posts
Disney - 4 posts
EASY PEASY! - 4 posts
BUYING PARCEL OF LAND FOR COMMERCIAL USE??? - 0 posts
Buying a property, moorings, boat, Spanish Bank account and need financial advice - 2 posts
lessons for drivers - the other side of the road! - 12 posts
Hola anyone in Daya Nueva - 0 posts
Buying into offplan? Fine, as long as you can COMPLETE on it. - 5 posts
Builders Clean - 17 posts
Shot Guns/Firearms - 0 posts
Hola - 20 posts
What happens when Planning permission is not granted - 2 posts
Alicante Airport Transfers? - 1 posts
Airport Transfers from Alicante - 1 posts
Business Wanted - 3 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted - 1 posts
Railway Station - 10 posts
Recovering Unpaid Rent - Help Please! - 2 posts
Airtel Aircondition Units - 3 posts
Where is Maria Delcastro? - 5 posts
Hiya all - 5 posts
Car Vandalism - 14 posts
New to this site :o) - Invalid in need of company - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x