Planning permission for a small pool

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jun 2016 11:47 AM by SammyJo Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi all

Can anyone give me some much needed info...can't find the answer anywhere on line..

we are buying a townhouse in Andalucia and want to put in some sort of plunge pool or very small pool in the property ...something just to be able to cool off in the warm weather..

will this be allowed by the town hall...I know you are very limited to do anything to rural properties but not sure about urban properties

thanks in advance

SammyJo

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 12:13 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

To get the best advice, laws, planning permission, go and spek to your local Town Hall, very dangerous to ask on pages like this as you will get all sorts of advice from barrack room lawyers and it will put your mind in a spin, Speak and talk to your Town Hall and get it in writing

Like 2      
27 Jun 2016 1:07 PM by SammyJo Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Yes you are right

thanks

SammyJo

Like 0      
27 Jun 2016 6:18 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

...very dangerous to ask on pages like this as you will get all sorts of advice from barrack room lawyers and it will put your mind in a spin...

A little patronising?!  For every "barrack room lawyer" there's more than one guy offering good advice, which is the very purpose of EOS!

There are 17 autonomous regions in Spain, each with both their own rules and varying interpretations, so you are best advised to visit the planning department of your local town hall.  Most likely you will be told you need a building licence which will cost €100/200 or so, but not all a bad thing as at least you get written confirmation.

If you hit a brick wall send me a PM as there are ways of speeding the process.

(do hope you're mind is not spinning too much wink)

Like 2      
28 Jun 2016 10:45 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

This is actually fairly easy to resolve,  I am asuming that you will be getting a local company to build the pool, so do your homework and reference a few abd rhen get 3 around to quote and they will be able to advise you and you can compare their offerings as they will be the experts on the various areas

Different area I know but I am having a pool built right now, we needed a licence from the Town hall but first they required certified drawings from an architect, cost €300

On the 2nd day the build was stopped by the Police because somebody complained and we were not displaying a copy of the licence in the property

Like 3      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pets in rented property - 0 posts
Slow internet - 1 posts
transport for small dog needed - 9 posts
Brexit - Petition 2nd referendum - 33 posts
Property Values - 3 posts
Changing Euros For Pounds in Valencia - 4 posts
Townhouse near Malaga - 4 posts
Good mobile service provider for San Javier area - 0 posts
Paying Endesa bill - 3 posts
La tercia golf, worth buying? - 22 posts
Spanish Bank - Judgement of the Supreme Court - December 2015 - minimum exchange rate clause - 19 posts
Travel with cockatiels - 0 posts
Urgent Help Needed to find 'legal' builders to carry out property renovation!! - 1 posts
Boundary marking - 4 posts
Pool build requiring water recycling deposit Murcia. - 3 posts
Lancashire to Mucia Region - 1 posts
Santander Bank - 2 posts
Missing - 0 posts
Are smoke and carbon monxide alarms a legal requirment? - 8 posts
WINTER RENTAL ALMERIA - 0 posts
Moving to spain - 13 posts
Cala de Finestrat - 2 posts
External Gas Water Heater Cover - 2 posts
Selling Property - 0 posts
Pulsar Car Hire - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x