Life and work in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Apr 2016 3:25 AM by Gmask1989 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello, I'm thinking of making a move to Spain in the next three years, I currently work as a security dog handler in the uk 

and i breed and show my bulldogs thinking of moving to Spain but continuing to do this there, is there any work for English security dog handlers? And as for breeding I send dogs all over world so that should t be a issue? 

Thanks gary

Like 0      
26 Apr 2016 11:07 AM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Security work is more controlled  then UK,First thing is are you fluent in Spanish, ¿, if not no chance of working in Security, medical examanation is required. Police forces only take on Spanish nationals and they  also need to speak Spaniah & Valencian (this may be the same for working in security), there are not a lot of Security companys in Spain, also never seen a security firm with dogs, police dogs are very few and far between. Also Spain has one of the highest unemployment rates in Europe, youngar genaration are leaving the country as no jobs. with regards to breeding no idea i´m afraid , good luck in your quest keep us updated

This message was last edited by nitram on 26/04/2016.

Like 1      
26 Apr 2016 1:57 PM by Gmask1989 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Ah right thanks for this it really helps, I work away from home doing what I do so working away back in uk while living in Spain is an option. I could easy work 2-3 weeks on then 2-3 off, also what is the need for dog boarding kennels in Spain if you no thanks

Like 0      
26 Apr 2016 2:25 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

There are many dog & cat boarding kennels across spain

you do not say which part of spain you are moving to but if you google I am sure you will find quite a few kennels

might be worth contacting one of them and asking about demand, rules and regulations etc.

Like 0      
25 Jul 2017 11:30 AM by Maria95 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello:)

Life in Spain is really cool :) you can find many opportunities, I recommend see one website traningexperience.org where you can find many interesting offers of internship work.

This message was last edited by Maria95 on 29/08/2017.
This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 7/25/2017 2:52:00 PM.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Used 2015 Lexus LX 570 4WD - 0 posts
Childs seats help - 1 posts
Do You Spain - too good to be true? - 12 posts
Almunecar rastro - 0 posts
How difficult is it to install additional electric wall sockets in Spain? - 0 posts
Renfe train tickets - 14 posts
Case won against Banks in Eurohouse developments - 7 posts
Laura Perth - 3 posts
Victory against Eurohouse banks - 0 posts
Gill - 19 posts
starting off in the sun - 5 posts
Wanting to move to Majorca from UK within the next few months - 8 posts
Ley 57/68 - 26 posts
Uk car in Spain - 4 posts
sparky required - 0 posts
entities - 11 posts
spanish mortgages - 26 posts
IBI Uprating - 8 posts
Transfer of ownership of a motor vechicle not done by Garage(Buyer) - 8 posts
Newbies help - 0 posts
Looking for a second hand 7 seater/jeep - 0 posts
Very Small Dog wanted. - 1 posts
Solicitor - 85 posts
long term rental - 6 posts
IBI number for payment of property tax - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x