Problems with form 210 (wealth tax) for tax due 2015

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Oct 2016 4:58 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Hi L181SKY,

I suggest you use SpanishTaxForms - easily googled.  They are very helpful indeed, they always reply to me within a couple of hours, really.  With answers to 3/4 straightforward questions they will provide you with completed forms for the entire period. You then take these to your bank to make payment.

I imagine they will charge no more than €100 in total, for me that's money well spent.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2016 6:01 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Acer:-   I imagine they will charge no more than €100 in total, for me that's money well spent.

I had better start charging my son and his wife then (4 forms for them) not to mention the couple of friends I do the 210’s for.  At that rate I would do quite well as it is less than 10 minutes work to complete for each form.  They really are very simple

The gestor I know best charges I think 40 euros for either a sole owner or joint owners.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 16/10/2016.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2016 8:34 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Johnzx,

We all have different skills and weaknesses.  One of the latter for me is Spanish Tax forms where it's worth spending €25 to have it done professionally. 

I work full time, plus I do an unpaid community role and I've really got better things to do in my limited free time than struggle with a job I hate.

It it was weekly it would be a different story - but it's only €25 per year!  So it's really not too much of an indulgence.

Like 2      
16 Oct 2016 9:10 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

In terms of the original question by crackers

"Hi. Am I reading too much into the information I have read showing 19.5% tax rate for 2015 applicable from mid July. Does it apply to the whole year."

the answer is it applies to the whole year. 

Like 0       Like

Spam post or abuse? Please let us know

Like 0      
16 Oct 2016 9:20 PM by crackers Star rating in Devon / Costa del So.... 81 posts Send private message

Thanks Kathyslad

Like 0      
17 Oct 2016 1:36 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Just out of interest, does anyone know how much the fines are for not doing a non resident's tax return?

Cheers

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How to do business with Spanish business owners/ companies? - 8 posts
50 Year Old House Inspections - 2 posts
Non-EU family members do not need visa to enter UK, says European court - 25 posts
REFERENDUM ON UK MEMBERSHIP OF THE EU - 8 posts
Speed camera at Lorca - 0 posts
Supplying info about crimes, tax evasion etc. - 9 posts
Importing LHD car - 14 posts
No gas mains - 2 posts
Benalmadena - 11 posts
Possible purchase at Hacienda del Alamo (HDA) - Dilemna - 6 posts
banking problems - 1 posts
Changes to State pension age for women - 24 posts
Hi - Newbie from Wales. - 5 posts
Christmas Day Lunch near Mijas Golf/MIjas Costa - 3 posts
Compatability of bereavement pensions from Uk and Spain - 0 posts
December driving from Santander to Murcia - 2 posts
Solicitors in Murcia/alicante - 14 posts
Call for greater regulation and reform - 0 posts
Do you have a car for sale? - 0 posts
Changing to interest only mortgage - 6 posts
EPC Company Recommendation Please - 2 posts
Estate Agent and Lawyer Recommendation Please - 0 posts
Form 720 Declarations, Action by Hacienda - 8 posts
Viva Airport Transfers - 1 posts
Don't forget to check French and Portuguese airports if you live near them. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x