Supplying info about crimes, tax evasion etc.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Nov 2015 9:51 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

There has been some discussion from time to time about how one might supply information to the authorities without having to make a report in one’s name.

I have been assured by the National Police and Hacienda that info relating to criminal matters can be supplied at :-  http://www.policia.es/colabora.php   

And re fiscal matters (tax fraud etc)  :- http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/ZZ06/informacion.shtml

( I cannot personally vouch for either.)

PS     So Guys don’t upsetting your neighbours, or boasting how you get away with breaking the law,  you may wind up with problems !!!

Like 2      
06 Nov 2015 12:49 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

johnzx

the police link allows you to submit a complaint anon however the other one does not as far as I can see you have to register

Like 0      
06 Nov 2015 1:03 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Thanks Tadd. 

This is part of the email I got from my friend who is tax inspector with Hacienda :- . 

This is web page where people can supply information, in confidence, about others whom they think are defrauding Hacienda:

PAGINA WEB

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/ZZ06/informacion.shtml

Like 0      
08 Nov 2015 10:39 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

I have sent a report into the   http://www.policia.es/colabora.php  

we will see if it works and if the authoirties really are intersted

Like 0      
25 Apr 2016 10:16 PM by Susanspain Star rating in Mijas, Malaga. 145 posts Send private message

Susanspain´s avatar

Tadd. Did you see any action being taken? 

Like 0      
26 Apr 2016 9:30 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Susan

Nothing at all

I have followed up with letters direct to tax office and social security. Followed this up by going into the offices after speaking to a solicitor and both tax and social said they are investigating but nothing yet

Seems to me the authorities are simply not interested so maybe we should all stop paying taxes etc as the risk of getting caught is so small very sad state of affairs in spain I will keep trying though

Like 0      
28 Feb 2018 2:06 AM by dave65 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi. Unfortunately this does take a considerable time. I know somepeople do feel cheated by someone else getting away with not paying spanish tax whereby others do. If this involves other enquiries to other countries they will have to contact the Tax authority in that country. They also have to trace movements during that time when they actually arrived to stay. Where they lived. Details of other accounts not being declared. When in the case of NIE and residency documents were issued. This along with other enquiries can take many months. Then when complete decide if goes to court with evidence or pay tax and a fine. So yes can take a long time to complete case. So it is not just a matter of a few weeks or few months sorry. 

Like 0      
01 Mar 2018 9:48 AM by christineinseville Star rating in Pruna (Seville) and .... 25 posts Send private message

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/wlpl/REGD-JDIT/FGDEN?fTramite=ZZ061 is the link to report tax fraud, it asks for your dni/nie but it is not compulsory. Where I live there are a couple of 'jack the lad' types openly cheating the system, I have often thought of reporting them (but the 'don't tell tales' is deeply embedded in my soul).

This message was last edited by christineinseville on 01/03/2018.

Like 1      
01 Mar 2018 1:16 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Tony Down the Pub is eternally grateful laugh

(But also not in the slightest concerned about the possibility of anybody attempting to denounce him - surprisingly, that's not even his real name!)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 2      
01 Mar 2018 5:56 PM by christineinseville Star rating in Pruna (Seville) and .... 25 posts Send private message

Ha Ha Roberto, yes, I had noticed that the worst offender had no digital presence in the UK, none whatsoever, (which is hard to achieve,. For a laugh, type your name into Google and click images, you may well be surprised!)

This message was last edited by christineinseville on 01/03/2018.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Importing LHD car - 14 posts
No gas mains - 2 posts
Benalmadena - 11 posts
Possible purchase at Hacienda del Alamo (HDA) - Dilemna - 6 posts
banking problems - 1 posts
Changes to State pension age for women - 24 posts
Hi - Newbie from Wales. - 5 posts
Christmas Day Lunch near Mijas Golf/MIjas Costa - 3 posts
Compatability of bereavement pensions from Uk and Spain - 0 posts
December driving from Santander to Murcia - 2 posts
Solicitors in Murcia/alicante - 14 posts
Call for greater regulation and reform - 0 posts
Do you have a car for sale? - 0 posts
Changing to interest only mortgage - 6 posts
EPC Company Recommendation Please - 2 posts
Estate Agent and Lawyer Recommendation Please - 0 posts
Form 720 Declarations, Action by Hacienda - 8 posts
Viva Airport Transfers - 1 posts
Don't forget to check French and Portuguese airports if you live near them. - 0 posts
New Supreme Court Decission if developer went bust - 0 posts
Car For Sale - 1 posts
You couldnt make it up - 7 posts
Reporting crimes anonymously in Spain - 7 posts
Some advice on where to move to in Spain (tax avoidance and much more) - 27 posts
Genius Bar at Apple Marbella - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x