Fighting for money back from MRI

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Oct 2015 11:25 AM by clnbain Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

i have had this company call me in the uk from Malaga saying I have a great case to get my deposit back from mri 

they require £870 for the process of taking this to court then when I win the case 10% goes to the but I'll also get the £870 back. 

Has anyone had any dealing with FastLine Legal Services S.L.

thanks 

Like 0      
21 Oct 2015 12:07 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I had something similar a few years ago, via a post from someone on these boards.

Initially it was to sign up for a class action on a "no win, no fee basis".  Then they wanted £500 from everyone to cover "stationery and sundry costs".  I checked them out and was not at all impressed, not even fully qualified solicitors.  Subsequently I learnt that they achieved nothing, despite all the early hype, so I suggest you should be wary.

If they are that confident of winning why should they want you to put down for the court costs?  If you decide to try it you can always pay the court fee direct with them.

Like 1      
22 Oct 2015 2:39 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Don't do it as this is often a popular boiler room scam to obtain the initial payment and little else

How did you get your infr,ation to call you normally gets an interesting response

Only ever consider a TOTALLY no win no fee action, even perhaps say that they can have 15% and see how they react, chances are they will go away

Might not be the same company but plenty of warnings already on the web

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/fast-line-legal-services

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?s=b82ae71899b32dbd099fd4737508bfb7&t=4426877&page=2#topofpage

Like 0      
22 Oct 2015 7:08 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Don't do it as this is often a popular boiler room scam to obtain the initial payment and little else

How did you get your infr,ation to call you normally gets an interesting response

Only ever consider a TOTALLY no win no fee action, even perhaps say that they can have 15% and see how they react, chances are they will go away

Might not be the same company but plenty of warnings already on the web

http://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/fast-line-legal-services

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?s=b82ae71899b32dbd099fd4737508bfb7&t=4426877&page=2#topofpage

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Empadronamiento - 18 posts
Hi! I am one of the owners of ImmoVario, a Spanish property portal and I live in Pals - 0 posts
Mallorca move - 3 posts
Great driving op!!! - 0 posts
HOUSE SIT THIS WINTER. - 0 posts
Keyholding/cleaning/client meet & greet recommendations please. La Zenia - 1 posts
restaurants open at xmas in duquesa area - 0 posts
Is this why Camposol is such a great place to live ??? - 0 posts
€500 fine for Costa del Sol mobility scooter driver - 0 posts
Fitness classes for Fit pensioners - 0 posts
Retirees returning to UK - 54 posts
Villa Wanted - 0 posts
Buying Corvera Golf Resort - 2 posts
Efforvesence salts on floor tile grout. - 1 posts
Malaga/near by - 0 posts
Transferring Euros from Spanish Bank Account to Uk - 17 posts
Moving to Spain - 1 posts
Upturn in Spanish property sales? - 269 posts
Disgusting Service from Dickmanns CS - 4 posts
Delpaso car hire - Malaga ..AVOID - 1 posts
Telefonica/Movistar - 1 posts
Hola! me nombre es Kane - British teacher needing advice on moving to Valencia - 5 posts
LOCAL RATES 2015 - PAYMENT ENFORCEMENT - 7 posts
How do you get in touch with moderators on this site - 5 posts
E-bike rental service - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x