Telefonica/Movistar

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2015 8:27 PM by orda Star rating in Manilva Heights. 203 posts Send private message

orda´s avatar

What a disgusting company Movistar is! I Have had nothing but grief from them for 8 years. They have tried to charge me for Internet that I did not have and then threatened me with legal action if I didn't pay them for something I didn't have. When I did try to get Internet recently they kept me waiting 2 months before telling me that my urbanization had no lines available. They then installed the 3G package for € 47 a month and I cancelled my old WiFi line on 09/04/15. I now find that they have not cancelled the old number and are still charging me for it. Plus, they are charging me € 57 for the 3G package. When I rang to complain their female operator would not let me talk and put the phone down on me. When I rang again the male operator refused to let me speak to a manager, or give me the name of the female operator who, incidentally, had put in the notes that I put the phone down on her. So not only do they provide incompetent service, they steal money from people's bank accounts and allow their staff, who are liars, to treat customers like dogs. Then then back each other up so that no formal complaint can be made.

Like 0      
12 Oct 2015 9:00 PM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

This poor service and attitude isn't exclusive to Movistar unfortunately. It's the way most Spanish companies operate. I suggest you demand an hoja de reclamacion from them and don't let them talk you out of it. Until people in Spain start to use these things and take their business elsewhere, they will continue to treat their customers like this. I used to think that all companies in Spain were incompetent but I think that they do things like this on purpose....because they actually get away with it.

You just need to call them and ask for an hoja de reclamacion....no, demand one, and tell them it's because of the unacceptable service you've recieved off them. From experience, this always gets the problem sorted and quickly too.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hola! me nombre es Kane - British teacher needing advice on moving to Valencia - 5 posts
LOCAL RATES 2015 - PAYMENT ENFORCEMENT - 7 posts
How do you get in touch with moderators on this site - 5 posts
E-bike rental service - 1 posts
First time visiting El Saladillo near Mazarron - 4 posts
Hi,I'm,Fairygirl and I'm looking for a place to,rent for February and March next year in Gran Alacant, Alicante - 0 posts
Surcharges on debts - 3 posts
SPANISH EQUIVALENT OF RSPCA - 2 posts
Car and trailer query - 2 posts
Do we get the title dees? - 1 posts
Making a very simple will - 1 posts
Marbella rentals & occupancy - 4 posts
Gran Canaria. A new life? Dream or reality? - 4 posts
PRODUCTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE ANDALUSIAN FORUM ON JUSTICE - 5 posts
Cancelling a life Insurance for mortgage protection after selling property - 5 posts
Looking for a four bed country house in Spain - 0 posts
flight charges - 11 posts
British nationals buy one in eight properties in Spain. - 0 posts
Notary costs in Spain - 2 posts
NOVEMBER 10- final deadline to claim on excessive IHT paid more than 4 years ago - 0 posts
Water Filter Home System - 0 posts
Who Remember Santa Maria Green Hills - MVG - latest update !!! Jose Ramon beats developer - 0 posts
Buy upholstery foam iin south of spain Malaga - 2 posts
Limiting who can be in position of President - 18 posts
Unbelievable meeting - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x