"Homes under the hammer" Spanish adventure CAMPOSOL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Oct 2015 6:03 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

GB45 the reason as you so aptly put it wouldn't touch with a Barg pole is the main reason for me to defend Camposol from the people that don't live on Camposol and no nothing about The affairs of the urbanisation ,Floella would have you believing that all the 4,500 properties are illegal infact it is only the ones that have been built on the rambelar on D23 by Massa the builders l not sure how many exactly but one thing l do no is the council will not give escuturas for these properties due the the rambler being owned by hydrfonica ,apparently hydrfonica have stated that have got to be removed as thay are built on a flood plane as we speak there is a court case being prepared stating that Massa directors have committed fraud by deception as soon as l hear the result l will let you no before the trashy free news papers.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 15/10/2015.

Like 2      
15 Oct 2015 8:26 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Windtalker, why are you wanting to blame me  when I am only relaying  a fact as quoted by a former resident (Camposol), see quote below.   Having been for a few years in a similar situation I was told that according to Spanish law any property built since the requirement of Habitacion Certificates that did not have this paperwork , although they can techically be bought and sold they are illegal to live in. Local councils, whilst accepting the IBI,  could deny access at anytime. This like it or not, believe it or not, is the situation of those on Camposol Urb . 

Your  Urb is fortunate in that you can offer for sale  houses without all the paperwork unlike those with illegal properties in Arboleas and La Alfoquia areas where I understand some owners have been denied the right to reside.

According to this post 30/10 inst by Camposol ...I quote

"firstly, NO-ONE on Camposol has a certificate of occupation, don't let that put you off

I lived there for 14 years , no problems " unquote

On the same thread Camposol wrote that this doom and gloom wasnt helpful to those trying to sell.

Very true but sorry don't believe it is fair to blame the media and anyone who dares  to state facts instead of pretending to prospective purchasers that everything is rosy and totally legal except in a miniscul area of one sector.  

Like 2      
16 Oct 2015 7:35 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

This post has. Only been reinstated by the moderater at the request of the original poster it was locked by E.O.S because it turned in to a let's slag of Camposol ,by people that new nothing about the urbanisation their is not one day goes by when all you hear about is problems of one form or another most of them relating to being ripped off by developer's throughout Spain, the Spanish government should be ashamed, what I cannot understand is why the EU hasn't done anything about the multi million euoro frauds that are still going on today in by the so called developer's the corruption that goes on in Spain is second to none all you hear about is one Mayor or one high ranking official  after the other either going in to prison or coming out of prison for fraud .Anyway this is the las time l will be posting on E.O.S it's getting far to political for me l am just going to get on with enjoying what time l have left good luck Windtalker.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 16/10/2015.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2015 9:10 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Windtalker, with respect I believe you are taking the comments too personally.  But you raise one important point with which I totally agree - "...cannot understand is why the EU hasn't done anything about the multi million euoro frauds that are still going on today in by the so called developer's the corruption that goes on in Spain".... 

The EU seem to turn a blind eye to it and I believe that we, the guys on the receiving end, should be considerably more assertive and outspoken in telling the powers that be that it's not acceptable.  But the problem seems to be a mix of inertia and expecting others to take the initiative.

Like 3      
16 Oct 2015 10:07 AM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

Only just back on EoS after my post, seems like an age ago, but only last week. Unfortunately I never seem to find the time to view as many posts or blogs as I would like as I have more than full time employment split between Oxford and Zurich.

Sorry to Windtalker go as people of experience are needed to help new comers and thoes seeking advice or information about living in Spain.

I note Windtalker was some what critical of my 'drive by' impression of Camposol. As I indicated we were there for several hours and spent time out of the car walking aroung and engaging with folk as we saw them. We had hoped to have a Spanish lunch but could not find a Spainish eatery although found 2 very interesting garden centres.

I stand by remarks of mostly well kept properties on small plots ideal for retirement or casual use. There was evidence on slippage on many roads and we had the impression that the bridge had been repositioned as the crossing looked washed away from the straight route. Also there was evidence of slippage on many villas evidenced by cracks the wall joints and external stairs. Now it might be that we only 'picked' on the properties with problems although they looked well kept. We walked down the street that clearly had real problems as didn't want to risk Peter's car on the debris.

As I pointed out in my origional post on this thread it was our view after2-3 hours on the complex. It was never ment to be a full review of what its like to live on Camposol. As with many things in life we all form an opinion on what we intiially see then refine it as we add to our knowledge.

Windtalker you'll be missed.

Rossetti

This message was last edited by Rossetti on 16/10/2015.

Like 3      
17 Oct 2015 10:27 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Offensive - Against forum rules **
This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 10/18/2015 12:00:00 AM.

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do I, or my buy pay tax on the furniture sold separately when selling my appartment. - 11 posts
Inheritance Tax Laws - 22 posts
The ones that are being kicked out of their homes by banks are not Spanish - 7 posts
Moving to Spain - 2 posts
Bank Charges - Banco Popular? - 4 posts
No longer need to learn Spanish! - 1 posts
Do you live in Valencia? Advice on current weather please?! - 3 posts
Do you live in Valencia? Advice on current weather please?! - 1 posts
property for sale - 0 posts
New Years Eve in Estepona / Sabinillas - 0 posts
Information Required - 9 posts
NEW!!! - GREAT NEWS!!!! - SUPREME COURT CONFIRMS BANK LIABILITY FOR DEPOSITS UNDER LAW 57/1968 - 61 posts
Coin Meters/electricity charges - 4 posts
Rental Management - TV and Broadband - 3 posts
Bank punished again! Banco Popular in Arcos de la Frontera´Vistas del Lago : Miraflores Development - 3 posts
moving to spain - 10 posts
Tax tax and more tax - 0 posts
Lost logbbook - 4 posts
Car Insurance - 16 posts
Why did you move to Spain? - 1 posts
1000 Euros per month - 37 posts
Renters insurance - 3 posts
Health Insurance - 1 posts
Hello all, moving to spain and rent long term, and pension advice please. - 6 posts
No insurance cover for holidays with multiple - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 41

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x