Do you live in Valencia? Advice on current weather please?!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Oct 2015 6:50 PM by emjharts Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Hi! I'm going to Valencia next week. I've never been as far up the country at this time of year so I'm wondering as all the weather forecast websites all seem to say a completely different thing to each other what the weather is actually like from a person who actually lives there as I'm wondering what clothes to pack!

It looks like it could be quite warm still in the day so can i still get away with shorts and sundresses and what about the evening? Will jeans, boots and a jacket be OK or will I be too hot in that?!

Is there a chance even that a bikini may be on the cards?!

Thanks!

Like 0      
02 Oct 2015 8:17 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Hi, I am in Valencia and today it was pretty warm during the day, high 20's, however we have had a few short showers over the past few days, the temperatures are starting to drop around 7/8 pm and you do feel the humidity a little so a sweater or light jacket might be necessary. Shorts are still fine during the day though but not in the evening, jeans and a light jacket or light sweater is more than enough. It hasn't dropped below 17º yet all night and the temperature now is about 24ºC and it's 20:15pm. Hope that helps. Not sure if there will be much change over the following week though..

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      
05 Oct 2015 2:41 PM by emjharts Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Thanks Ian, would boots be too much at night? I see from some whether forecasts that more showers are due this week, such a confusing time of year to go!!!

Like 0      
05 Oct 2015 5:41 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Not really , but they aren't necessary either, it's not really cold.

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do you live in Valencia? Advice on current weather please?! - 1 posts
property for sale - 0 posts
New Years Eve in Estepona / Sabinillas - 0 posts
Information Required - 9 posts
NEW!!! - GREAT NEWS!!!! - SUPREME COURT CONFIRMS BANK LIABILITY FOR DEPOSITS UNDER LAW 57/1968 - 61 posts
Coin Meters/electricity charges - 4 posts
Rental Management - TV and Broadband - 3 posts
Bank punished again! Banco Popular in Arcos de la Frontera´Vistas del Lago : Miraflores Development - 3 posts
moving to spain - 10 posts
Tax tax and more tax - 0 posts
Lost logbbook - 4 posts
Car Insurance - 16 posts
Why did you move to Spain? - 1 posts
1000 Euros per month - 37 posts
Renters insurance - 3 posts
Health Insurance - 1 posts
Hello all, moving to spain and rent long term, and pension advice please. - 6 posts
No insurance cover for holidays with multiple - 19 posts
We're to live in Spain - 0 posts
Switching to a Spanish driving licence - 20 posts
New replacement Law for Ley 57/68? - 8 posts
Aircon issue - 4 posts
Claims to the Justice Department - 0 posts
Still no deeds after over 10 years - 8 posts
box 4'6''x18" to go to quesada from uk any idea how much to send it or anyone traveling to rojales quesada in next 2-3weeks - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x