Buying an apartment in Rafal, Alicante

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Apr 2015 3:09 PM by Thomasthetank Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, first time doing this. Buying an apartment in Rafal near Almoradi, does anyone have some useful things to tell me about the area. My wife and I with our 2 small children will be using the place in the holidays to get some sun. We are buying through J L Morales Real Estate in Almoradi, does anyone know this company? Would appreciate any info on the place and any advice you think would be useful, many thanks.

Like 0      
08 Apr 2015 6:02 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1934 posts Send private message

Can't tell anything about the area the only advice I would give you is to make sure the property you are buying is completely legal and has a Escutura /certificate of first occupancy/ electric meter connected / water meter connectedand no outstanding dept owing on the property in any form as soon as you put you signature on the doted line you are liable for any dept owing. Good luck enjoy you're new holiday home.

Like 1      
08 Apr 2015 7:49 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

We are in Almoradi, but I'm afraid I don't know much about Rafal. I can say, tho', we used Morales when we bought our apartment here several years ago and can highly recommend them. Dead straight, very helpful and couldn't do more for us.

Steve

Steve.

Like 0      
08 Apr 2015 8:09 PM by GuyT Star rating. 511 posts Send private message

Hi Thomas: I'm not trying to be provocative, but I'm intrigued why you would be buying a property in an area which you don't seem to know very well. A bit like me writing to the Lincolnshire Echo, "I'm buying a house in Scunthorpe, can anyone tell me anything about the area. Would appreciate any info on the place". As we say in the army, time spent on recce is seldom wasted.

Like 3      
08 Apr 2015 9:24 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2328 posts Send private message

Hi Thomas: I'm not trying to be provocative, but I'm intrigued why you would be buying a property in an area which you don't seem to know very well. A bit like me writing to the Lincolnshire Echo, "I'm buying a house in Scunthorpe, can anyone tell me anything about the area. Would appreciate any info on the place". As we say in the army, time spent on recce is seldom wasted.

Well, it would seem that since Thomas has / might have visited the estate agent M. J. Morales to purchase they might know a little of the area, my guess is Thomas is hoping that on this site some live in the area so can give more useful information to him.

They have already been told on this site that the agent is to be recommended, all thats left now is to know how useful the place is when they come for holidays.

Like 3      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

MAG250 - 24 posts
Medication - 12 posts
Car hire at Alicante and Murcia - 17 posts
retired scottish couple with dog seek long term rental southern spain - 8 posts
accomadation - 0 posts
I have a question - 1 posts
Where to get tyres for a Ford Transit in Barcelona - 4 posts
Healthcare, How Would They Know? - 11 posts
Relocating to Spain - 18 posts
outside walls - 5 posts
Doors and windows - 4 posts
jobs in alicante area for qualified english native teacher with CELTA qualification - 8 posts
Moving to Spain in October - 2 posts
How long for property purchase to go through - 13 posts
Flights to San Javier - 5 posts
Driving docs - 19 posts
BBC TV Programme 31st March 2015 Shows How Tough Life is for Many Brits in Spain. - 50 posts
Corvera vs San Javier Airports - 2 posts
Mortgage lenders ordered to refund overpaid interest - 7 posts
UK banking - 13 posts
Brit couple found murdered in N.Spain - 1 posts
Buying an android to watch tv - 4 posts
Murcia today - 19 posts
Where can I buy - 6 posts
Looking for advice from anyone who got a 100%+ mortgage for a propert - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x