Pool Fence questions?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Feb 2015 8:40 PM by starfox Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right area for this question but feel free to move it.

I'm looking for info on pool fences and am finding it frustratingly lacking. Basically we will be looking at fencing a pool but am finding it hard to find good info. There are a couple of websites I found stocking a "Beethoven" and "Protect a child" fence which  I assume more affordable fencing and  look OKish initially but eventually we will want to put up a perspex style fence. Problem is as soon as you put pool safety into the equation it's a license to riple the cost.

Although we would look at setting up a temporary fence first before going perspex or glass.

So I guess I have a couple of questions, does anybody have or have installed a pool fence of any quality and can they recommend it or not recommend it? Was it expensive? Any good companies?

I have seen some very temporary fences too where you fill the base up with sand or water which to be honest don't look all that safe but does anyone have experience with these?

Finally would it possibly be cheaper to source the perspex material locally and the fence posts, joiners etc and install it ourselves? Where could I even find that material here, our area is around El Campello/Busot so anywhere that can service those areas or is within an hours drive would be nice.

Any ideas and or experince with this?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Stair lifts - 0 posts
Hello Almerimar, Almeria - 1 posts
Spanish Judge Violates Global Rule, Makes Bank President & Former IMF Chief Pay for Financial Crimes - 1 posts
How does that work then? - 4 posts
Viva Estates - 6 posts
Is 'now' the time to buy in Spain… is the wait finally over? - 88 posts
nissian micra for sale - 2 posts
Property Management Recommendations - Santiago De La Ribera/Lo Pagan Area - 4 posts
Going to Court - 4 posts
Introducing myself, Cristian de la Torre - 0 posts
Mountain Bikes for sale - 0 posts
Domyos VE680 cross trainer - 0 posts
English Speaking Lawyer in Fuengirola - 3 posts
Obtaining NIE in the UK from Spanish Consulate - 2 posts
Liability for past tenents water bill - 11 posts
Just landed - 0 posts
Sun,sea, sangria and STRESS....that's Spain..... - 18 posts
White Van Man - 0 posts
Auto airport Parking - 6 posts
Fixed-rate mortgages gaining in popularity - Is it the way forward? - 10 posts
internet - 2 posts
Snow ?? - 5 posts
Door lock - 0 posts
Polaris World - Maintenance etc - 22 posts
Highway Robbers - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x