Arranging your Mortgage

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

We have been having horrendous problems with our broker (yes I know we shouldn't have gone with the one recommended by our agent!!!!) & finally made the decision to walk away & start from scratch - no small decision when our completion was available from the 20th July.

However, I approached www.mortgage4spain.com through their advertisement on EOS - what a difference!!!!!!!!!

They have managed to do in 48 hours, what the other one couldn't achieve in 4 months.

Stefan, who we have been dealing with, has been excellent in responding to questions & also has delivered everything he has promised, within the timescales that he has said. I cannot fault him at all.

The extra bit of good news is that the original agent has voluntarily agreed to refund our membership fee (guilty conscience?) & Stefan's fee is only half of what they were charging.

It is fabulous to have someone working with us rather than against us.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 11:19 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Good for you Noreen, it must give you  peace of mind.   We have a mortgage on the house we have which was all paid up. So just paying interest but I might look at changing.   Well done   Regards Pat

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 11:29 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi Pat

Thanks for your reply.

It is such a relief to be moving forward again. Looking forward to our 2 weeks in Spain starting from Friday & we have even managed to wangle an inspection visit to the apartment!!!!

I just hope my bubble doesn't burst.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 11:39 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

No Noreen think positive and look on the bright side, it look' s like you have turned it all around  Good Luck Pat  

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 12:42 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Noreen

I'm so happy for you. What a great outcome. Unfortunately you had to through a traumatic time & it's hardly fair but seems you have come through it with money in your pocket. Now what are you going to spend that on, let's see if we can help you.

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 6:44 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

They just get better & better!!!

I emailed them last night about 10pm & I have already had a response this morning.

Now that is what I call service.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 7:12 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

That is brilliant Noreen light at the end of tunnel as they say,  Take care Pat

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 3:56 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Noreen

I thought your original agents weren't all they were cracked up to be when they couldn't be bothered to talk to us on our inspection trip. Then when we received a scrawled quote faxed on a plain piece of paper. It didn't get any better on return and their membership fee?? Well, don't even go there!!!

We too have spoken to Stefan and he was very friendly and efficient, but unfortunately the mortgage produce we wanted wasn't available until September which would cut it fine fora September completion.

Glad it's all sorted anyway.

Mark

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 3:59 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Thanks Mark

It is such a relief that we took the decision to get rid of the others. The fact that they voluntarily offered to refund the fee with no prompt from us, tells you that theyknow full well that they have got it wrong.

Hope your completion goes well.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

mike/karalyn - 1 posts
Problems purchasing property in Spain - 2 posts
Bought on El Rocio fase 2 - 7 posts
Susie - need help having electric and gas nightmare. - 8 posts
Vicki Sheppard - 3 posts
2 beds Apartment Calanova grand golf Mijas (Costa del Sol) 190.000 Euros - 1 posts
Do you phone abroad? Don't waste cash; do it for free or for pennies! - 6 posts
El Pinar De-Bedar - 3 posts
Aroca solicitors - 3 posts
Food - 63 posts
Patio Furniture for sale - 9 posts
Long term rentals - 0 posts
beautiful cat - 0 posts
Bridge Holmes - 0 posts
hyundai accent - 0 posts
Grants for renovations - 2 posts
Many Thanks Em - 2 posts
Contracts, Lawyers and Compensation - 21 posts
JUSTIN, I NEED URGENT HELP - 41 posts
Looking for a long term let! - 1 posts
Please join me in wishing Tinasolera & her family a wonderful & happy life in Spain - 8 posts
Santa Maria Village, Elviria - 1 posts
Ayrshire Duo - 2 posts
ME! GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE? Er....yes - 13 posts
Looking for offers... - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x