Bought on El Rocio fase 2

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

It is related to renting property- honest .

Our apartmenet is a 1 bed which has been furnished with a Spanish double bed and a bed settee. Thinking about the practicalities of the double bed is leading me towards selling the new double bed and buying two singles. Now, whilst not everyone renting would want a to sleep in a single bed, it obviously (hopefully) maximises our return for singles as well as couples. Is there such a thing as twin beds but with a zip up mattress? Thus we could have singles for singles and a double for couples!!

If this is possible, the only problem then is to sell the new bed to make room for the singles, off to the classifieds I suppose .

Mark

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 6:32 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
We saw these in the bed shop where we bought our bed, Mark, but it needs to be a good shop. You're not in my area, I don't think, as you've not put your location & I don't know if you've ever mentioned where you're buying, but must be shops within 10-20 mins drive from you in Spain, surely.

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 6:35 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

The property is in Vera, Almeria, but I am still shying away from putting the location in my signature as it still has the potential to go pear shaped .

Mark

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 7:17 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Mark

If you check out the Al Andalus Thalassa forum there are a number of posts from "Wetone" regarding location of various furniture shops in the Vera area.

"Wetone" might be able to answer your specific question if you put a post on that forum.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
30 Aug 2007 12:28 PM by lynhop Star rating in London, Mojacar. 2 posts Send private message

We have furnished our apartment with single beds (English divan types) 2' 6", and fitted them with hooks so they can turn into doubles.  You just need a double mattress pad to go over the top (approx £40), and that also stops them sliding apart.  The Sleepcentre in Albox are really helpful - we bought our beds over the internet and had them delivered to Mojacar (free).  Their e-mail is sleepcentre-albox@hotmail.com.  Hope this helps.

Like 0      
30 Aug 2007 12:38 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Thanks for that. I'll send them an email now.

Mark

Like 0      
02 Sep 2007 12:01 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Just as a follow up Lynn, I emailed the shop and they remembered you . Apparently they do a "zip 'n' link" solution as a standard feature, so I have some links to now look at to help in the decision.

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
02 Sep 2007 9:45 PM by lynhop Star rating in London, Mojacar. 2 posts Send private message

Wish I'd asked about that when I bought my beds in December but I didn't know about them - what a great idea.  Anyway good luck and hope your rentals are successful!

Lyn

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Susie - need help having electric and gas nightmare. - 8 posts
Vicki Sheppard - 3 posts
2 beds Apartment Calanova grand golf Mijas (Costa del Sol) 190.000 Euros - 1 posts
Do you phone abroad? Don't waste cash; do it for free or for pennies! - 6 posts
El Pinar De-Bedar - 3 posts
Aroca solicitors - 3 posts
Food - 63 posts
Patio Furniture for sale - 9 posts
Long term rentals - 0 posts
beautiful cat - 0 posts
Bridge Holmes - 0 posts
hyundai accent - 0 posts
Grants for renovations - 2 posts
Many Thanks Em - 2 posts
Contracts, Lawyers and Compensation - 21 posts
JUSTIN, I NEED URGENT HELP - 41 posts
Looking for a long term let! - 1 posts
Please join me in wishing Tinasolera & her family a wonderful & happy life in Spain - 8 posts
Santa Maria Village, Elviria - 1 posts
Ayrshire Duo - 2 posts
ME! GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE? Er....yes - 13 posts
Looking for offers... - 0 posts
PROFILE NAME CHANGE - 3 posts
Low Cost business opportunity - 1 posts
car registation in spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x