Costa del Sols Estate Agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Sep 2014 1:27 PM by Lilysue Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi there

I know you are all probably sick of people asking for recommendations for good Estate Agents but I really need one!!  We are coming out to Spain in October and looking to view and hopefully buy a 3 bedroomed property within an hour's drive of of Malaga Airport..if the right property comes up.....we have been looking online for a while and have started to contact Estate Agents....one Estate Agent yesterday told me that Spain is having a mini boom at the moment and people are shifting their properties within a week !! This is not a small little Estate Agent either ...they are quite a big operation.......so rather than waste our time or anyone elses can anyone out there recommend a good estate agent, maybe someone of you have used one before.........or even anyone who has a three bedroomed property to sell within an hour's drive to Malaga Airport feel free to pm me....we are open minded to any property as long as it is not down a very long track and it is not too rural ( I live in a very rural area in UK )....I hope I have post this in the right place ;-)

thanking you all in advance

Lil x

Like 0      
04 Sep 2014 3:49 PM by Conchi Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

..one Estate Agent yesterday told me that Spain is having a mini boom at the moment and people are shifting their properties within a week !!

I would dump that Agent if I were you. House sales were down last month and even if they were selling within a week there are still enough to go around for more than a year. Some Registrars reckon prices have increased, can't see it myself. Of course this week the Developers Assoc. were saying that the bottom has been reached...well they would say that wouldn't they, they said it last year too. We have been hearing property "experts" saying it for the past 4 years.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2014 5:50 PM by Lilysue Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Conchi

Lil x

Like 0      
06 Sep 2014 10:53 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Interesting - amongst the thousands of members of this forum, not ONE recommendation of an estate agent. 

Say no more!

wink

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
06 Sep 2014 11:56 AM by Lilysue Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Yes Roberto...........doesn't say much for the Estate Agents ;-)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Speeding ticket - 2 posts
Case won against BANCO MARE NOSTRUM in an Inroal development - 0 posts
How to avoid legal/forced heirs. Brussels IV - 2 posts
How to avoid legal/forced heirs. Brussels IV - 0 posts
Dealing with complaints by holiday-makers - 9 posts
car insurance problems with Liberty Seguros - 1 posts
The Plate Hotel and Bar Vacancies - 1 posts
Calling All Murcia Car Hire Experts - 4 posts
Summer flights 2015 - 1 posts
Cycling Tours in Andalucia - 1 posts
Ashya King - 37 posts
Another Paramount? - 9 posts
Vozplus and eurocable - 0 posts
Please recommend me A GOOD ESTATE AGENT - 45 posts
Whats it like..... Camposol Community, Murcia. - 28 posts
Has any one had the new digi boxes put in to regain English channels? - 4 posts
Help with multi agency listing - urgent! - 6 posts
Sky in Spain - 1 posts
Denuncia - 3 posts
Water connection - 6 posts
Car insurance - 1 posts
WANTED PELLET/FIRE BURNER - 0 posts
Weather in murcia end of September - 9 posts
Spanish Inheritance Tax - 32 posts
Advice needed ref roquetas de mar - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x