Electronic Registration - Spanish Tax Office

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Feb 2014 1:24 PM by deegeew Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Have tried to register with the Agencia Tributaria without success, has anyone done this successfully.  I am not sure if this facility is only available to Spanish Tax Residents or if you can register when you are a Non Tax Resident and only pay the Non Resident Income Tax.

Like 0      
08 Mar 2014 1:01 PM by lijaloo Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

I have registered and am a non-resident.  It is quite simple really.  From memory I had to register on another website, print out a document, take it to the local hacienda together with NIE number and passport.  They then give you another document with a number which then allows you to download a key onto your computer.  

Like 0      
08 Mar 2014 3:52 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

I heard that income tax forms now have to be submitted online this year, so how is it actually paid? I have been taking the submission done by my accountant,  to the bank, paid the amount by having it deducted from my bank account, then the bank sends the forms to the tax office. I presume I will now have to give my accountant details of my bank account, and she will do it?

Like 0      
08 Mar 2014 4:45 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Campo,  For the past couple of years it has only been possible to complete the 210 (non residents second home tax) on-line,  If one is not registered with Hacienda, then the form can be downloaded and taken to your bank in Spain, where they are stamped and paid through your account.

Prior to that one was able to buy the forms in an Estanco.

As for the renta (income tax return for residents) my gestor completes the return on-line, prints out the forms and again I pay them over the counter at my bank, with the money being transferred from my account

Like 0      
10 Mar 2014 12:14 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Full official online info here

http://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/en_gb/Inicio_en_GB/_Configuracion_/_Acceda_directamente/_A_un_clic_/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Impuesto_sobre_la_Renta_de_No_Residentes/Impuesto_sobre_la_Renta_de_No_Residentes.shtml

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 Mar 2014 12:19 PM by deegeew Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Thank you for link !!

Dave

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Become a homeowner for €1,000 - illegally of course... - 0 posts
sky tv - 2 posts
Is there much singing work in Spain - 1 posts
Lloyds Bank International changing to Banco Sabadell - Distance Banking - 14 posts
FREE Guide on Spanish Wills and Spain IHT - 5 posts
FREE Guide on Setting a Company in Spain - 0 posts
Administrators - 0 posts
cost upsizing satellite dish - 14 posts
Swing Seat - 0 posts
androi for tv - 5 posts
Nice Coastal Resorts Near Valencia - 3 posts
CAN I STILL SKY IN COSTA DEL SOL WITH MULTIROOM - 16 posts
Supreme Court and liabilities of Banks and Property valuers - 0 posts
Farnsfield - 7 posts
Iberdrola have cut us off - Help! - 10 posts
.GONE - 28 posts
Broadband - Mijas Area - 1 posts
aguilas carnival march 2014 - 0 posts
Repossession Pending - Drive By Valuation - Lawyers - 5 posts
Housing market will stabilise this year, says FUNCAS - 1 posts
Santander bank goes from strength to strength - 5 posts
95% of Spaniards believe corruption is generalised - 1 posts
Private banking in Spain? - 0 posts
Is Cannabis Legal in Spain? - 5 posts
feeling frustrated - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x