complaint against police

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jan 2014 4:12 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi, I want to make a complaint against a copper from local police in la cala. Would anyone know whether this should be in writing or by a visit to the local police station. thanks.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2014 4:39 PM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

'A copper'.............

Like 0      
27 Jan 2014 5:03 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

yes !!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
27 Jan 2014 9:04 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Phrases about 'battering head' and 'brick walls' spring to mind!

Steve

Steve.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2014 10:03 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

If it were me, and and it's not.... I would call in personally and ask to speak to the man in charge, for sure you would be directed to a quite room where you will be greeted by two cops, one would offer you a cool drink, with a tapas of your choice, enquire about the family, tell you that you have a great looking car parked outside,  mention how nice the weather is this time of year in Spain.... And say "I will Just check the paperwork once again"  turning his back on you...."Well this is going better then I expected" you might think.

While his back is to you checking your paperwork once more,  his mate will whack you around the back of the legs with his stick,  poke his gun in your ribs, you might also for your trouble get a gentle nudge in the nether regions, all the time this has been going on from Mr Nasty...… Mr Nice has been double checking the paper work again and again, when he looks up and ask's you again "Now lets just run through this paperwork once more" you might just feel obliged to say F**K  this and remember a prior appointment....Have to dash...

"Okay Senior....Have a nice day....Call back in anytime".

Like 1      
27 Jan 2014 10:12 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

I wouldnt bother we have a gay friend who works in theSpanish police and he says they piss in the tea when they have someone in the cells also when someone complains they put out an apb basically to harrass them 

If I was you I would forget it they are not like our boys in blue and they have much smaller truncheons too I have noticed.

Love Hugh xxxx

Like 0      
28 Jan 2014 7:30 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

What is the complaint about?  On that will depend what you need to do.  E.g. if for a crime then it’s a denuncia to the Guardia Civil (as it was in La Cala de Mijas) if not a crime,  then maybe you need to use the Complaints Form. 

If you let us know, or send me a private message, I will advise you. 

Can’t write more I am off to work at the National Police.

PS  I have assisted a few people with making complaints against the police, and have done so myself once, without any of the silly repercussions that some uniformed posters here,  have and will say.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 28/01/2014.

Like 0      
30 Jan 2014 8:57 PM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi Guys thank you all for your opinions which make an awful lot of sense. Foolishly I thought the complaints procedure maybe similar to the uk. clearly it seems more like the ok coral. Me thinks I shall leave well alone.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

* Legal Property Experts * Can You Buy an Embargoed Property? - 24 posts
getting a nie number - 18 posts
easyjet and taking kitchen knives in hold luggage. a problem? - 7 posts
furniture for sale - 2 posts
Benefits Street - 9 posts
MONTILLA, NEAR CORDOBA. - 0 posts
Landline phones - 8 posts
Fuengirola Real Estate - Are they still trading? - 2 posts
ELS Legal - 0 posts
Cheap Bars and Restaurants for Sale - Bargains? - 11 posts
vaccinations needed - 1 posts
BLA BLA CAR - 2 posts
For those who seem, to keep getting fined - 4 posts
Overhauling the Social Security System for self-employed - 0 posts
Help Pensioner S1 Form, pay for prescriptions. - 3 posts
Groupon Espana - 0 posts
money taken from my bank. - 11 posts
2m Satellite Dish & Sky Box f/s - 0 posts
How far is the Bankia Branch in Malaga away from Malaga airport - 1 posts
La Roda for sale - 14 posts
Large US technology corporations continue to dodge the Spanish taxman - 0 posts
Fireplace and chimney - 4 posts
OH, SUCH JOY - 8 posts
FOR SALE AUTOSLEEPER MOTORHOME - 0 posts
The growing need to work together to resolve consumer property rights issues in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x