Permission De circulation catagories. What do they mean?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Oct 2013 8:17 PM by K 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

Hi all. I have been asked if i can explain what the catagories are on the Vehicle Pemis de Circulation form for a vehicle I have sold. Does anybody where I can access this info. Tried the DGT site but to no avail. If this was the DVLA site I would have found it!

Can anybody help please?

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 8:37 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I think you mean the equivalent to the Vehicle Excise Licence (Road Tax) in UK.  That must be paid by the person who owns a vehicle on 1st January.  It is imposed by the town hall for the area where the vehicle is registered.  So you couls ask your town hall.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 8:40 PM by K 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

No. The form for the Vehicle that has your name on it that you must carry in the car at all times. It has your name and the cars details. NOT the Ficha Tecnica before anyone suggests it. It is plainly cold the Permis de circulation

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 9:09 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

This is such a document, but I cannot see what you mean by categories,  Hope it helps.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 24/10/2013.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 24/10/2013.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 9:16 PM by K 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

Thats the one! The letters, c1 etc. and their meanings.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 9:25 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

The  description of the codes are listed on the back page (thats the top left here on my copies)

c 1 1 surname. c1 2 first names etc

Like 0      
24 Oct 2013 9:48 PM by K 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

Yes I see, thanks for that. I will have to try and translate them as best as I can for him.

Cheers for your help.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cadastral Crazy? - 17 posts
Spanish inheritance tax reclaim for non residents. - 7 posts
Misselling - 0 posts
(Part ex) LHD Volkswagen Passat Advance 2.0 TDI 140 CV BlueMotion Technology - 0 posts
Phone battery - 5 posts
Political Party Donations - 1 posts
Best place for a kitchen on Eastern Costa Del Sol? - 1 posts
Endesa - 2 posts
Bar Restaurant for sale La Manga - 0 posts
Advice please - thinking of closing our bank account to avoid rip-off fees - 26 posts
Charity shop opening hours - 2 posts
Exclusivity with estate agent. - 86 posts
stopovers Madrid to Malaga - 2 posts
URGENT SALE - this week - 0 posts
Do we or don't we?! - 6 posts
Hello all at Eye on Spain - a little advice please? - 5 posts
The property market is being demolished ! - 6 posts
Arriving at Santander and driving to Murcia - 1 posts
How long does the purchase take to compete? - 22 posts
Taxi to St Javier Airport - 5 posts
translators - 1 posts
car ownership - 1 posts
solar panels - 2 posts
RESIDENCIA - The truth............... - 9 posts
Statute of limitation - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x