Transfer of car?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jun 2013 2:06 PM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

My very dear friend has recently passed away (in Spain). His wife has asked me to help transfer the ownership of their car into her name. Am I right in thinking that I have to take her in person to Traffico in Alicante, together with all the car docs, NIE, residencia, death cert, inside leg measurement etc etc? Will there be a fee to pay? Any more advice, tips and info would be most welcome.

Thanks

Steve

Steve.

Like 0      
01 Jun 2013 2:07 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Much easier to use a Gestor

Like 0      
01 Jun 2013 3:33 PM by solwayiceman Star rating in Scotland. 50 posts Send private message

hi you will need all that you say plus you will have to pay money at the traffico then you will also need to go to the tax office just in case there is some outstanding debet on the car plus you might have to pay some taxes dont think you will do it all in one trip.

Good luck.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HELP in La Marina - 0 posts
Taking tennis rackets on Ryanair? - 11 posts
Advice Please wanted, Thinking of moving to spain Marbella area or Alicante , or other but unsure and need advice - 12 posts
Car Wanted in Barcelona - 0 posts
desperatly looking for all types of tradesmen in marbella area - 3 posts
another NIE number - 4 posts
NEED SWIMMING POOL CLEANER - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE? - 5 posts
New Member who would really value some local information on Vera Playa - 1 posts
Shared ownership of a property - 10 posts
TRADING IN SPAIN FROM MY MOBILE CATERING TRAILER - 5 posts
moving to spainandneedong ileostomy supplies ? - 1 posts
Minimum income - 9 posts
NIE certifcates - 2 posts
Would you rely on your "European Health card" in Spain and travel without Insurance ? - 61 posts
Recommendation for car hire company at Almeria airport - 4 posts
Borrador de Delcaracion Pendiente de Confirmar - 5 posts
Incapacity Pension - 0 posts
Economy Car Rentals - 4 posts
Model flying clubs near torrevieja - 1 posts
Residency and UK / Spanish car query - 6 posts
Apple Store in La Cañada - 8 posts
Bank help needed , please - 10 posts
Amazing Bar And Club In Denia partner / investor sought - 4 posts
Need advice on renting properties and costs of living in Fuengirola Area - 0 posts
Buying a car in Spain, new NIE Number - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x