Long Term Rental Agreement

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 May 2013 4:51 PM by kennyfisher Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I am going to be letting out my Spainsh property on a long term basis. Can anyone advise me where I can get a legally binding example of a long term rental agreement in Spanish & English?

Like 0      
22 May 2013 5:27 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

May I suggest you go to a solicitor or accountant, who really know the law on letting (unlike MOST including real estate agents) and get all the info on what you need to do in order to legally let,  and to ensure that you do give the tenant a longer period of right to stay, than you may intend.  Those who rent often have more rights than the owner.

If you have a contract in Spanish ( in English is almost certainly not enforceable) unless it is duly  registered,  I believe it unenforceable, if registered, and you have not complied with (all) the other requirements, you may have problems anyway.

Legally letting a property is not straightforward.  My son has left his apartment empty, that was far easier. 

Good Luck.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Driving license help - 9 posts
Sky on Humax Freesat box - 2 posts
Van share to Spain this summer - 0 posts
Van share to Spain this summer - 0 posts
GETTING RID OF BLACKFLY - 3 posts
OVEN CLEANING - 0 posts
How are the days you spend travelling to and from Spain calcuated towards the 182 day rule - 19 posts
Backdated claims WFP - 1 posts
residencia and s.i.p.card - 3 posts
Grangran - 4 posts
Looking to rehome a Jack Russell - 0 posts
The latest madness from Spain - 0 posts
WHO FITS WATER FILTERS - 2 posts
Burro cracy - 2 posts
Spanish Incompetence - 15 posts
Use solar energy in andalucia - 6 posts
APAERTMENT BLOCK STRUCTURAL MAINTENANCE - 6 posts
Length of POA - 7 posts
Advice please. - 4 posts
KIA KARNIVAL For Sale - 0 posts
Wheelchair transport - 3 posts
Looking to buy in Comares Spain - 2 posts
New Member desperately in need of help!! - 59 posts
Insurance Policy for Costa Galera Phase III found - 0 posts
Voip providers - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x